OFFICIAL 2023 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I saw somebody projected the Eagles to grab the AD clone from Pitt. I would love to see him last to 36! Calijah Kancey.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I saw somebody projected the Eagles to grab the AD clone from Pitt. I would love to see him last to 36! Calijah Kancey.
Yeah, I think he shot up draft boards with his combine performance. Not just helmet scouting, but dude is the closest draft prospect to come out similar to Donald as I've seen. I don't think he has the power or lower body strength that Donald has yet though. Donald was a better prospect, but Kancey certainly is a very nice prospect too. The chances at #36 are probably slightly less then 0.01%

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No chance he's there IMO. He's fantastic and he would sure look good in horns, but, we have much bigger concerns. I'm worried about McVay falling in love with Gibbs, because I feel like he will be there at our pick.
Count me “in” on Gibbs. Immediate impact from that pick. I would LOVE it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No such thing as an AD clone. And if there was one, it ain't that kid.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No such thing as an AD clone. And if there was one, it ain't that kid.
Yeah, I don't get the whole "AD clone" stuff. No one has ever been like AD, and probably no else will ever be like him in the future. Dude is a freak of nature.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Count me “in” on Gibbs. Immediate impact from that pick. I would LOVE it.
I know this is the time of year where everyone we like gets lumped into "not gonna make it to us" sentiment. But in Gibbs case I don't think there's any way he makes it to us. He's got the kind of body control and ability that won't get out of the first round I think.

Just comparing him with the Texas kid it's night and day. One is a bell cow par excellence, no doubt about it, but the other is a potential game changer any time he touches the ball.

I'm guessing that it's more likely Bijan makes it to us than Gibbs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another mock minus trades. But they still have the 136 so I used it.
42B85420-89E0-4D09-AAF9-B5639F90967B.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is the time of year where everyone we like gets lumped into "not gonna make it to us" sentiment. But in Gibbs case I don't think there's any way he makes it to us. He's got the kind of body control and ability that won't get out of the first round I think.

Just comparing him with the Texas kid it's night and day. One is a bell cow par excellence, no doubt about it, but the other is a potential game changer any time he touches the ball.

GET BOTH!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bijan is a generational talent. He's going as the top back, I really don't think there is much doubt. Bell cow who is also excellent in the pass game. If Bijan is there at our pick, I'd actually be ok with taking a RB (zero percent chance). I'd have mixed feelings with Gibbs. We have so many holes to fill and so little capital and the draft is pretty deep at talented RB's.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I really hate the idea of picking a RB with top pick - with soooo many more huge and important holes to fill in the roster. But each passing day I feel more confident that McVay wants to do just that. Heck, I wouldn’t even be shocked to see them move up a few spots to secure their RB. I hope I’m 100% wrong and they go Edge rusher or OL.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to agree with that. McVay grabbing Gibbs would be the most McVay thing ever, and I have a strong sense that Gibbs will be there for the taking and he won't be able to resist. I can also see the logic in it a bit. Gibbs can line up in slot or outside on plays and thus have usefulness as a receiver and a back. I just think we can't pass up other positions for a RB, when Akers was showing some dawg at the end of the year.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bijan is a generational talent.
I think that term is so overused it's crazy. Bijan is a fine back but he is also a product of usage. He can do a bit of everything too, to his credit. But he's not rare or sudden, he's gonna be a strong bell cow for some lucky team which is not something you draft really high.

I'm referring to mocks that had him top ten and whatnot too here. I'll bet Gibbs is off the board before him.