49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Actually I'm glad they are still running their mouth because they play Eagles in Philly this year. Hopefully Eagles will be nice and pissed off.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I read about it and left this gem on Twitter....

Screenshot_20230505-123858.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the bloom falls off Purdy this year.

He got away with some bad throws last year. If those fall the other way the pressure will mount having Lance and Darnold there.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

That’s a HILARIOUS question & a good question as well.

I know I do. I watch probably more 8ers games live than Rams? How much of the game U watch is another thing as well.

Whinner Fans are just that in the Bay Area.The infestation in L.A. is another thing.There freaking DIE HARDS!!! I think people don’t get why that happenes either.Having the Chargers in L..A only has made it worse.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The whiners under rat girl have been notorious for slow starts. Hoping the Rams kick their arses in week 2.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hate to observe this, but we tend to start slowly too, particuarly when it comes to the OL. Which will be a key with these early divisional games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hate to observe this, but we tend to start slowly too, particuarly when it comes to the OL. Which will be a key with these early divisional games.

WTF ? Go look at The Rams first 3 games under Sean Mcvay.

IMO there is a chance The Rams can pull the 2nd game of the season off. Mcvay will have THE RAMS prepared.

Cinncy is TOUGH,but last season started off slow.Could have been because of injuries. Either way I can see The Rams going 0-3.

PISSED because The Rams should be in Green Bay opening game!!!! 9er went to Chicago to open there season with a loss.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think the bloom falls off Purdy this year.

He got away with some bad throws last year. If those fall the other way the pressure will mount having Lance and Darnold there.
If nothing else, game film will get defenses closer and make the kid and Shanahan work for it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m guessing it’s due to no preseason game snaps. It’s a bit annoying but McVay knows best I guess.