2022 Season Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What will be the Rams Record in 2022?

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so hard to win in this league. I think I speak for most of us when I say how thankful we are to the Rams for winning Super Bowl 56. I wish Dave51 and ThorDaddy could have lived to see it, but WE saw it! Winning the Lombardi trumps all the shyte talk we are hearing even today about the Rams in 2022. It's rare to hear an analyst say the Rams will beat the Buccs and Tom Brady (to whom McVay has never lost vs Tampa), or the Packers in Green Bay. We don't even get the benefit of the doubt in week one after the banner is raised at SoFi, to beat the freakin Bills at home.
No matter what, we are Super Bowl Champions.

2022 Prediction
Week 1 Bills at Rams WIN
Week 2 Falcons at Rams WIN
Week 3 Rams at Cardinals WIN
Week 4 Rams at 49ers LOSS
Week 5 Cowboys at Rams WIN
Week 6 Panthers at Rams WIN
Week 7 BYE
Week 8 49ers at Rams WIN
Week 9 Rams at Buccaneers WIN
Week 10 Cardinals at Rams WIN
Week 11 Rams at Saints LOSS
Week 12 Rams at Chiefs WIN
Week 13 Seahawks at Rams WIN
Week 14 Raiders at Rams LOSS
Week 15 Rams at Green Bay LOSS
Week 16 Broncos at Rams WIN
Week 17 Rams at Chargers WIN
Week 18 Rams at Seahawks WIN

Rams Finish with a 13-4 record
Rams win the NFC West with a 5-1 record
Rams poised for a repeat in Super Bowl 57

How about you guys? What is your prediction?

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
If the Rams win the opener, I could see the Rams having a real shot at being undefeated going into the bye. Of course that's if we don't play Santa Claus with the ball and stuff.

Without Brees, I don't think the Rams will lose to NO.

Other than that, I don't really have predictions because the season ebbs and flows. Last season we looked invincible at 7-1 then we lose three straight including what I thought was an embarrassing loss to the whiners when we could have really buried them.

We recover and are 12-4 and blow another game to the whiners.

The Rams hit their stride in the playoffs which is what counts but I could see another season like we just had where we wind up 12-5.

The main thing is to win the division so we aren't on the road for all playoff games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
13 wins sounds about right to me. Even in the face of a brutal schedule. I think this offense found itself during the playoffs last year, and I expect they continue where they left off.

Injuries are the big factor I think. With a sched like this you don't have a lot of room for error.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted 12-5.

I think this team could be better than last year’s, but that schedule has a lot of playoff hungry teams on it. We are going to get everyone’s best.

SF is a wild card, to me. If Lance flops, they are a different team without JG to fall back on (assuming he’s traded).

I don’t know where to rank New Orleans… but without Asshole Face, are they the same? And… does Jameis Winston scare anyone?

So those are two losses projected by @Loyal that I think we win.

I think games like KC, LAC, the Cowboys are more coin tosses in that they have the offense to go toe to toe with us.

oldnotdead

Legend
Week 1 Buffalo Loss 4th qtr shanked punk allows a last minute FG by Buffalo by 2.
Week 9 Buccaneers Loss: Ram 4th qtr turnover Bucs by 3
Week 12 Chiefs Loss poor play by Rams, with penalties and turnovers Chiefs by 3
Week 15 Packers Loss sloppy play on both sides of the ball by Rams. Packers by 1

In other words, the biggest enemy of the Rams is themselves. If they play a clean game they win over any opponent. But the human element IMO means 3 or 4 losses this season. Injuries are the biggest potential problem that can derail this season. They have depth but they will be playing the toughest schedule in the NFL. If they have another injury plagued season like last year they don't make the playoffs. That is the impact of a tough schedule; injuries have a huge impact on the outcome of the season. That's why they must sign OBJ and make a trade for an impact edge. If they do, they can roll again this year.

I think Edwards will get exposed early this year and get benched if they keep starting him. His play deteriorated last year because of better competition. Miller will expose him on stunts, because he knows he is the weakness on the OL. Quickness and power beat Edwards consistently. That is the danger that Miller poses while on the Bills. He knows the OL and knows Edwards is the weak link.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted 12 wins. BUT after careful deliberation I now think it will be 13 wins or better. I’m curious how obtaining BWags affects our games v the niners ground and pound. Also, how the loss of VM might affect our overall defense. At the end of the day I think we should be better. Go Rams!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said 12-5. For some reason that worked last year

Steve Martin Idk GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted 12-5.

I think this team could be better than last year’s, but that schedule has a lot of playoff hungry teams on it. We are going to get everyone’s best.

SF is a wild card, to me. If Lance flops, they are a different team without JG to fall back on (assuming he’s traded).

I don’t know where to rank New Orleans… but without Asshole Face, are they the same? And… does Jameis Winston scare anyone?

So those are two losses projected by @Loyal that I think we win.

I think games like KC, LAC, the Cowboys are more coin tosses in that they have the offense to go toe to toe with us.
I predicted in a loss or two, considering a tough win or two before that loss to teams that we would normally beat. There are crazy ass losses every year….

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think I'm at the point where going game by game is a waste of time. ALl that matters is winning and getting in the playoffs.

Does it make a difference if a team gets 10 wins or 13 if they end up having a deep playoff run? Last year deleted any of the going on the road worriers too.

But this time...freaking sweep the shitters.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I selected 12-5 because of the tough schedule and reality.....it's tough to repeat. But I would not be shocked to see them go 13-4 or 14-3. They are talented, driven, grounded and well led. I do have a gut feeling they are more driven to run it back than they were to win it once. And isn't the NFL due for a repeat?

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Let's see what the 2021 @Corbin predicted:
I'm thinking we lose 2 of the NFC West 6 games. One to AZ and one to the Whiners. Add on that Packers, Ravens, Titans and that's a grand total too......

12-5

WOW!!
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

AND FOR THE 2022 DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS SEASON I PREDICT.........

crystal ball cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

10 AND 7??????

NO no no.... we going 11-6 crystal ball!

There you have it folks your prediction for the coming 2022 season!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'm at the point where going game by game is a waste of time. ALl that matters is winning and getting in the playoffs.

Does it make a difference if a team gets 10 wins or 13 if they end up having a deep playoff run? Last year deleted any of the going on the road worriers too.

But this time...freaking sweep the shitters.
Call me crazy but I want that fucking #1 seed. I want them to have home field sewn up plus the bye.