OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
And yet people still get hung up over the Rams picking a guy like TuTu. There are bad draft picks everywhere you look in the NFL- first rounders too. Drafting is hard. Difficult to know who is willing to put in the hard work, who is ascending, who just wants to party & get laid, etc.
I did not hear many cheers for Tutu when the Rams drafted him whereas you would have seen some jumping for joy if we had drafted Creed. Even if Creed had been a bust, we would probably still have said well at least the Rams tried to get a good center when we really needed one. No one was certain that Allen or Shelton could do the job and we already had three good to great receivers when we drafted Tutu.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He has potential for sure. But seems stupid and oft-injured. Should fit right in with Arizona. :laugh3:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Damn 32 no's? Even the Raiders wouldn't trade for their own bust.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1564685851862437888

LOL! You can't make that up. Only the Raiders.

I do think that tweet is a bit of an exaggeration though. 32 teams said no? Or maybe the asking price was too high?

Leatherwood was a 1st round pick in just 2021. 17th overall. Not just some guy squeezing in at the end of 1st round. He is a product of Alabama, as well. NFL teams are stupidly loyal to "pedigree", long after it is clear on the field that a player cannot hack it at this level. Draft status. College tape and program. Etc. I suspect someone would have been interested in acquiring him, even if he would have been made to compete for his role, given how desperate teams are for offensive line talent. Thankfully, I would not expect that team to be the Rams!:sunglasses: The Rams actually watch players on make their decisions based on that. It has led to some absolute steals. AD99. Cooper Kupp. All guys that draft "experts" thought could never possibly be the best players at their position.