OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Honestly wouldn't mind taking a look at both Wyatt Davis and Chazz Durrant. Wouldn't hurt to kick some tires.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Psycho_X

Legend
Good God did the Saints get ripped. Even if the Eagles can't sign him long term still a great deal.
I'd dare to call that a Snead like trade myself. Eagles are looking good and in that cluster F of a division might run away with it.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
And yet people still get hung up over the Rams picking a guy like TuTu. There are bad draft picks everywhere you look in the NFL- first rounders too. Drafting is hard. Difficult to know who is willing to put in the hard work, who is ascending, who just wants to party & get laid, etc.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And yet people still get hung up over the Rams picking a guy like TuTu. There are bad draft picks everywhere you look in the NFL- first rounders too. Drafting is hard. Difficult to know who is willing to put in the hard work, who is ascending, who just wants to party & get laid, etc.
we can still think Snead is very good at his job and dislike picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yea but why decrease the chances of success by starting with a guy who has physical limitations and doesn’t fit your receiver mold (can’t block)?

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Yea but why decrease the chances of success by starting with a guy who has physical limitations and doesn’t fit your receiver mold (can’t block)?
Oh I hear you regarding that specific example. I should have referenced a different one so as not to open that box yet again. I might still have a hole in my wall from when the pick was announced (lol). But maybe (hopefully) that one will turn out positive (tbd).