OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He says it’s unconnected and explains it strongly such;

"I'm not putting my business life on social media. I won't ever do that. I won't put my personal life on social media. I'll show stuff, but I won't throw subliminal [messages] out. That's not me," Jackson said, adding he was hopeful a deal could get done before training camp.

I still think they should trade him. The backup is a better QB as an NFL pocket passer. They could get a haul in picks for Lamar from a bad team who is willing to risk paying a runningback/QB type

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He says it’s unconnected and explains it strongly such;

"I'm not putting my business life on social media. I won't ever do that. I won't put my personal life on social media. I'll show stuff, but I won't throw subliminal [messages] out. That's not me," Jackson said, adding he was hopeful a deal could get done before training camp.

I’m guessing he doesn’t even understand most of the excuses he’s trying to make in his explanation.

Freaking losers need to stay off their phones and be grateful for their God given gifts.

I will never buy in yo they deserves 10’s of millions of dollars to play football or their career is so short.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bunch of damn smurfs up in this thread

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Bunch of damn smurfs up in this thread
NOT this guy ...
1657727829734.png

THIS guy ...

1657727854607.png

Seriously though. This has been a great Football Thread; and I will stop being a wise-guy.

On THIS Thread.