OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
5’10” 220 hasn’t played a full year in first 3 seasons. Decent out of the backfield catching the ball.

Not sure the Rams value used RBs enough to make a run at him over fresh legs out of college.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I believe the successful RB strategy going forward is RB by committee with a “weed snd seed” program. Don’t overpay or put faith in RBs with reoccurring injury problems.
Would you be ok if he ended up being a rental like Michel? I know that would require some injuries but our RB room has been known to get nicked up.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
5’10” 220 hasn’t played a full year in first 3 seasons. Decent out of the backfield catching the ball.

Not sure the Rams value used RBs enough to make a run at him over fresh legs out of college.
He's better proven than Hendo and Cam at this point of his career. Besides the Raiders are known to be cheap lol. I get what you are saying though.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's better proven than Hendo and Cam at this point of his career. Besides the Raiders are known to be cheap lol. I get what you are saying though.

i thought you were joking but it seems you are serious.

no the rams aren't going to pursue jacobs.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
i thought you were joking but it seems you are serious.

no the rams aren't going to pursue jacobs.

No I'm not serious at all, just trying to string along this convo for the hell of it. I honestly and highly doubt the Rams would go after Jacobs.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I think the Akers we see this season will be the one we saw at end of 20.
I honestly hope and think you are right. The only concern I have is that RB is a high risk for injury position that has seem to bite us lately. Hopefully our luck turns in that department.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd love for the Rams to give him a look. He's instantly the third back at worst.

But I don't think they will.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if they were going to pay a back 2 mill per to be a backup, they would have signed Michel

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
if they were going to pay a back 2 mill per to be a backup, they would have signed Michel
Maybe true but just to play devil's advocate, Jacobs may not have been made available for trade just yet. Sounds like Jacobs just recently starting possibly pushing for a trade behind the scenes by not showing up to OTAs. Once again, not saying we should sign the guy but simply discussing who may be available at this time for shits and giggles. Personally would have loved to signed Michel back but that ship has sailed unfortunately.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Josh Jacobs is a pretty good back. He has been the Raiders bell cow when he's not hurt, and he can catch out of the backfield. He was, after all, a first-round pick. On the other hand, why pay a guy who gets hurt a lot and wants a lot of money. I'm pretty sure that's why the Raiders are getting rid of him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
As I've stated, just stringing the convo along for the hell of it (rather watch Rams games at this point lol), but here's a little something PFF wrote about him. Pretty impressive considering how nicked up he gets but still seems to produce.

Screenshot_20220620-142432.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
As I've stated, just stringing the convo along for the hell of it (rather watch Rams games at this point lol), but here's a little something PFF wrote about him. Pretty impressive considering how nicked up he gets but still seems to produce.

View attachment 54701
I like Jacobs.

Looking at the Raiders roster… why would they want to move him? They hope to compete and looks to me they could use Jacobs.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I like Jacobs.

Looking at the Raiders roster… why would they want to move him? They hope to compete and looks to me they could use Jacobs.
I agree but he's apparently not attending OTAs and MAY be holding out as he sees the writing on the wall that this is his last year since they declined his 5th year option. There is talk that the Raiders are going to go RBC which will deflate his value further when he's a FA. The Raiders also drafted Zamir White if I'm correct. Only bringing the subject to light since that typically can lead to a player wanting out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree but he's apparently not attending OTAs and MAY be holding out as he sees the writing on the wall that this is his last year since they declined his 5th year option. There is talk that the Raiders are going to go RBC which will deflate his value further when he's a FA. The Raiders also drafted Zamir White if I'm correct. Only bringing the subject to light since that typically can lead to a player wanting out.
Oh, I forgot about the skipped OTAs. I think you said that earlier.

He’s a damn good RB.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Another athlete in top shape, dies apparently for no reason.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In before internet doctor diagnoses. :laugh4: