OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
AD just bought a new estate in Hidden Hills so I will believe he's gone if it becomes official.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Keep AD, trading him now would be dumb since he's still so dominant and trains his ass off to stay that way. You don't get rid of unicorns!
Agree, but at a certain price it becomes foolish. That's reality.

You can't pay a DT like a QB and still have other star players like Stafford, Kupp, and Ramsey.

And as soon as you pay Donald $35M a yr, Ramsey's agent will be on line 2 to Demoff & Snead, demanding a new contract. Then what?

It's a team game...."we not me". As great as AD was in the SB, they don't win without Kupp & Stafford and an OL that gave those guys time to make plays. Hell even Miller and Robinson & Gaines were huge.

Handing out that kind of contract and the subsequent ramifications (others demanding new deals), will gut this team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Folks, the Rams dont trade players FOR 1st round Draft picks, they trade the shit out of 1st round picks for players
Donald isnt going anywhere
Donald + 1 Vet minimum guy are better than any other duo

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Agree, but at a certain price it becomes foolish. That's reality.

You can't pay a DT like a QB and still have other star players like Stafford, Kupp, and Ramsey.

And as soon as you pay Donald $35M a yr, Ramsey's agent will be on line 2 to Demoff & Snead, demanding a new contract. Then what?

It's a team game...."we not me". As great as AD was in the SB, they don't win without Kupp & Stafford and an OL that gave those guys time to make plays. Hell even Miller and Robinson & Gaines were huge.

Handing out that kind of contract and the subsequent ramifications (others demanding new deals), will gut this team.
who ever is the highest paid D player, the contract will beat that.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Folks, the Rams dont trade players FOR 1st round Draft picks, they trade the shit out of 1st round picks for players
Donald isnt going anywhere
Donald + 1 Vet minimum guy are better than any other duo
Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i think njoku was much better than hooper but the browns wanted to feature cooper as they paid him so much money. this is what i was reading before last season.

i think them letting cooper walk and then signing njoku long term confirms this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i think njoku was much better than hooper but the browns wanted to feature cooper as they paid him so much money. this is what i was reading before last season.

i think them letting cooper walk and then signing njoku long term confirms this.

Njoku isn't good and doesn't deserve this money. I'm not implying that Hooper is worth this money either by linking that tweet. But the value based on production not just this year but throughout their careers to me makes Hooper a much better value signing than Njoku. There is way in any reality that David Njoku should be the 4th highest paid TE in the game. I remember people around here wanting the Rams to spend money on him, thank goodness we didn't give him this contract.

View: https://twitter.com/spotrac/status/1530295601052753938