OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bucs defense just got a lot more stout damn.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so I guess Suh is signing somewhere else
Is he a FA? If so then yeah I hope so. Thought about looking it up but I don't want my computer remembering shitty Bucs searches. :laugh4:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Bucs defense just got a lot more stout damn.

Is he a FA? If so then yeah I hope so. Thought about looking it up but I don't want my computer remembering shitty Bucs searches. :laugh4:
Losing Suh and replacing him with Hicks in my opinion is a step back. They won't be as dominant against the run and I believe their pass rush will also suffer.
My best guess is Suh wants a lot more money than the Bucs are willing to pay so they went with plan B.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look at it like my dogs getting all excited when they convince themselves they heard some shit outside. They're getting excited about nothing but it's still fun. :laugh4:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah it's pretty entertaining to hope and wish the Rams sign anyone good. As long as I make one good prediction a year, I'm good with that hahahaha

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mayfield is the 50% version of Russel White.
IMG_20220602_133313.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Y'all aren't talking about the retirement of our 2005 draft pick, Ryan Fitzpatrick! We called him FitzHarvard at the time when he was beardless. His beard grew and the legend of FitzMagic was born. Mourn with @OldSchool and myself for his departure......

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Y'all aren't talking about the retirement of our 2005 draft pick, Ryan Fitzpatrick! We called his FitzHarvard at the time when he was beardless. His beard grew and the legend of FitzMagic was born. Mourn with @OldSchool and myself for his departure......
that beard should be in the hall of fame if nothing else.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Wasn't there a game with like, 3 Harvard players on the same field/game back then?
Maybe a Seattle game with a player - and 2 from the Rams?

Gotta shake some cobwebs to access that memory hole..... :rolleyes: