OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ugh, this is actually terrible to watch especially after his story he posted last week about the struggles he's had the past couple of years with deaths in family and his injury issues. Sounds like you can hear the achilles pop even. Makes me sick for the guy.

View: https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/1526608832255905794?s=20&t=ClILB-0KC_yFWtx-0g1J2g

Wow, that sounded nasty. Pray his recovery goes well but unfortunately I think he is at best a fringe player or more likely done as an NFL player due to the nature of the position. I'm sure it has hit him hard in that regard and I feel terrible for him.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm surprised Bradberry was so cheap, but a one-year prove it deal makes sense. Still young enough to hit the market next year for the big money. Betting on yourself is a confident move.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised Bradberry was so cheap, but a one-year prove it deal makes sense. Still young enough to hit the market next year for the big money. Betting on yourself is a confident move.
This was exactly what I was proposing the Rams to do but who knows if they even tried or cared at all. I kind of figured he'd look at the market and see that the big payday part of it had already dried up. That's why I was guessing he'd be more welcoming towards a one year prove it deal to further build his asking price for next year. I trust the Rams to make the right moves regardless.

dang

Legend

I get Rams fans who want to see them sign OBJ, sign Bradberry, trade for Danielle Hunter and jump on any big name vet who gets cut but that’s not feasible. I do see them signing OBJ and picking up a couple vets for depth at very reasonable $$. I don’t see a trade until mid-season but with McSnead you never know. I think it’s smart to wait to see what they have or need later in the season like they did with Michel, OBJ and Miller. That’s a strategy that put them over the top last year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I get Rams fans who want to see them sign OBJ, sign Bradberry, trade for Danielle Hunter and jump on any big name vet who gets cut but that’s not feasible. I do see them signing OBJ and picking up a couple vets for depth at very reasonable $$. I don’t see a trade until mid-season but with McSnead you never know. I think it’s smart to wait to see what they have or need later in the season like they did with Michel, OBJ and Miller. That’s a strategy that put them over the top last year.

Sure who doesn't I'd be happy with just Obj and Clowney or Obj and Bradbury (gone now). As the Rams we will always be involved or have high hopes but I'm definitely a realist as best as I can be with this team because they spoil us lol.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow, that sounded nasty. Pray his recovery goes well but unfortunately I think he is at best a fringe player or more likely done as an NFL player due to the nature of the position. I'm sure it has hit him hard in that regard and I feel terrible for him.
Sounded like his Achilles tore.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fox was good as a rotational guy for us wouldn't have minded bringing him back as that.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Been time for a few years and none have yet but yes I agree with you on that.
So you don’t think there have been DL guys stepping up over the last few years??? Gaines, Robinson, Sea Bass?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
At some point they’re gonna rein in these voidable years…