OFFICIAL 2022 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Rams defense when the running back throws the ball:

Dave Chapelle What GIF

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rams defense when the running back throws the ball:

Dave Chapelle What GIF
I was at the game yesterday. As soon as we saw that backward lateral, the whole section was like pass! It's not like these guys never seen that team do that before. Damn...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I can’t believe someone (RamblinFan above) could watch Alaric Jackson on the field, and believe he was anything close to his listed playing weight of 285 lbs.
Funny.
Yeah.. early on with the Rams he switched back.. might have even been before the draft.
He knew he had to put serious weight on… thing is.. he can still really move at that weight.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can’t believe someone (RamblinFan above) could watch Alaric Jackson on the field, and believe he was anything close to his listed playing weight of 285 lbs.
Goes back to what Ive said about teams never updating their players listed weights and heights etc.
Heck, I remember seeing Kevin Gogan listed at 330lbs or so.....when I met him, dude had to be close to 4 bills.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The LA press needs to start throwing McVay curveballs like that after wins. Just asking him crazy shit mixed in with the usual ones. Or hire that dude to masquerade as a press member at the postgame to liven up the question quality because it's pretty fucking bad.