OFFICIAL 2022 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
FB_IMG_1669646467498.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else see these two tweets on Twitter?

0F581D27-FEE7-4A7E-848D-D0583CB4E119.png

Then a minute after:

E7B7CAF3-7F42-4B6F-9AB4-7DD03FE476A9.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

NFL Fans Are Going Wild Over The Pamela Anderson-Bill Belichick Story​

Former NFL quarterback Peyton Manning has shared a pretty wild story involving Bill Belichick and Pamela Anderson. Those are two names one would never expect to see in the same sentence, but they have a wee bit of history – if you could call it that.

Peyton was speaking on Monday night when he offered a story about Belichick that, honestly, he probably should have shared a long time ago.

The Hall of Famer recalled Belichick selecting long snapper David Binn for the Pro Bowl one year because the latter was dating said actress.

Apparently, Bill assumed she would accompany Binn to Hawaii and give the traveling contingent a treat at the pool.

“Another time, he picked David Binn who was a long snapper because he was dating Pamela Anderson,” Manning explained. “Bill thought the players would like to see Pamela at the pool in Hawaii. She didn’t come, but that’s a cool Belichick story.”

Binn had already confirmed as much in a previous interview, revealing Belichick’s disappointment when he found out Pamela didn’t come along.

“I’m walking by Bill and he looks at me and goes, ‘Hey, where’s your girlfriend.’ I said, ‘Oh, Pam? She didn’t come out.’ He goes, ‘Remind me why the f–k I invited you out here then?'” he recounted.