OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I hate when former coaches poach a coaching Staff. One is fine, but when you get to multiple, it's bullshit

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Just another year, and we're still getting poached. I feel like no other team has this.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Just another year, and we're still getting poached. I feel like no other team has this.
I wish someone could calculate it somehow, but I would bet a lot of money we've had more coaches promoted/poached in a 5 year span than any other team in NFL history. I would bet a lot of money.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
I wish someone could calculate it somehow, but I would bet a lot of money we've had more coaches promoted/poached in a 5 year span than any other team in NFL history. I would bet a lot of money.
I agree brother!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Seems like quite a fall for Flores might take a while to rebuild his reputation.
Actually imo it's a great opportunity. Flores is an outstanding coach. The Steelers need him. If he can bring back the D his next job will be as a head coach again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Congrats to Wes. Talk about jumping into a loaded offensive unit. Great situation for him.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Why any Rams assistant coach would bail under McVay is puzzling, what’s the count up to now, 4 assistant coach‘s under McVay are now HC’s

Thats insane

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Actually imo it's a great opportunity. Flores is an outstanding coach. The Steelers need him. If he can bring back the D his next job will be as a head coach again.
He is going in as LB coach and senior assistant not the DC. I think teams will stay away from him for a few years and some will never consider him. The law suit was a bad move.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is going in as LB coach and senior assistant not the DC. I think teams will stay away from him for a few years and some will never consider him. The law suit was a bad move.
He'll be a HC next year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He'll be a HC next year.
I would bet against that. He alienated at least half of the owners, like I said, bad move.

This is an industry of limited opportunity with some very rich, very powerful men with gigantic egos.

The term”Don’t piss in your Wheaties” comes to mind.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn’t bet on it

I would bet against that. He alienated at least half of the owners, like I said, bad move.

This is an industry of limited opportunity with some very rich, very powerful men with gigantic egos.

The term”Don’t piss in your Wheaties” comes to mind.
Two winning seasons in three years for a bad team. He's a better defensive mind than some of the DC's that got interviews this week. When Ross is forced to sell the team as things come out about him trying to pay Flores to lose games there will absolutely be owners willing to hire him.

And that's not even getting into the law suit which an owner will hire him if for no other reason than to make the league look better. He'll be a HC very soon I think next year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that's not even getting into the law suit which an owner will hire him if for no other reason than to make the league look better. He'll be a HC very soon I think next year.
That law suit will get dropped as soon as they have enough to nail Ross to the wall, and Flores will be an HC for sure. Hard to say next year since we dont know what jobs will be open.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This trend to me gives me confidence in the ability to choose great assistants and coordinators.

Plenty of talent at all levels and our staff knows how to chose them. No different than the talent to chose third round picks on down and developing them into players others end up paying a kings ransom for.

Likely the secret sauce to our front office and McVay.

And many want to work with McVay. We get the pick of the litter every year.

It is something I do not worry about these days.

Actually I worry very little at this team building from these young leaders. I feel secure for the indefinite future.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Why any Rams assistant coach would bail under McVay is puzzling, what’s the count up to now, 4 assistant coach‘s under McVay are now HC’s

Thats insane
Because they land HC jobs.

The running joke that teams are hiring any who know McVay is starting to be reality. This shit is absurd.