OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Seems the hold up on the Leftwich hire in Jacksonville is he's a combo hire with Adrian Wilson and they have to satisfy the Rooney rule for the GM spot so they have to give a sham interview to a minority candidate even though they're hiring a minority candidate.
So why don’t they just interview Wilson?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McHoodie is going to sew a camera into the eye patch of every Raiders logo.

they will all be wearing the official intrusion of privacy glasses. how are these things even legal?

ray-ban-facebook-glasses.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Jaguars don't deserve Leftwich. I'm sorry, but lowballing the guy who wants to coach for you is a shit move, and it proves that Khan is a greedy little shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Jaguars don't deserve Leftwich. I'm sorry, but lowballing the guy who wants to coach for you is a shit move, and it proves that Khan is a greedy little shit.
As more info has come out it seems it wasn't lowballing as reported they were discussing getting rid of Baalke.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guessing he will have Callahan be run game coordinator and Phillips be pass game coordinator. Pretty nice base for a staff so far if those names end up hired.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Leftwich held out to force the Baalke move. Jaguars came back to him. Well played Byron Leftwich.
I couldn't agree more and if they pair him with Vic Fangio as DC that's a nice start to a new coaching staff in Jacksonville.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Please stop hiring Patriots assistants​

I have only one thing to say to Mark Davis, owner of the Las Vegas Raiders, who is reportedly considering a Patriots-inspired nucleus for his open general manager and head coach positions.

Please stop. Every single person who has ever thought of building their team in the image of the Patriots has regretted it within 24 months. By my count, hiring Patriots assistants has a success rate of 10 percent, and hiring Patriots front office members has a success rate of 5 percent, and hiring both has a success rate of … 0 percent? Mike Vrabel and Jon Robinson in Tennessee don’t count—Vrabel was never a Patriots coach.

So just stop, NFL owners. Stop, Mark Davis. This will never work.