OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If I was the Vikings I would include Chiefs Director of Player Personnel Ryan Poles, pair him with Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy and IMO, that would be an excellent duo in the Twin Cities.
Hey hey easy there. We don’t need the Vikings becoming a crazy powerhouse in the NFC next season. Keep the suggestions for AFC teams only…:thumbsup1:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Projecting it will take time tells me these guys do not have their act together.

You don’t let your guy leave your facility if you find him. Jags aren‘t even thinking that way.
The Jags are also keeping their GM Trent Baalke and that muddles things to some degree. Now not sure why they are keeping him, but if I was the Jaguars I would hire my guy and see if he was okay with Baalke, much like the Rams did with McVay & Snead.

However, Baalke made a mess of things in San Francisco (wish he was still there) and now Jacksonville too, so not sure if that is holding things up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Jags are also keeping their GM Trent Baalke and that muddles things to some degree. Now not sure why they are keeping him, but if I was the Jaguars I would hire my guy and see if he was okay with Baalke, much like the Rams did with McVay & Snead.

However, Baalke made a mess of things in San Francisco (wish he was still there) and now Jacksonville too, so not sure if that is holding things up.
One tweet mentioned Khans son being in charge of the coach search this time. It’s odd that we don’t even hear Balke’s name mentioned as being involved in the coach. search.

Psycho_X

Legend
Projecting it will take time tells me these guys do not have their act together.

You don’t let your guy leave your facility if you find him. Jags aren‘t even thinking that way.
To be fair, this is video of Bill O'Brien at his interview so they decided to keep looking.
prank door GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, to be honest, I think Bill O'Brien is good head coach, and as long as he's kept far away from personnel decisions, I think he'd be a good hire for several teams
#nobluefont
#duckingforcover
season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One tweet mentioned Khans son being in charge of the coach search this time. It’s odd that we don’t even hear Balke’s name mentioned as being involved in the coach. search.
Yeah, that was my issue with Khan it seemed his son(s) were really involved without much training. Glad he's Jacksonville's owner. Anyway, I felt strongly that Bryon Leftwich would be a match here and maybe so, but we'll see.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Houston played pretty well for him under the circumstances
4-13? You are what your record says you are...In fairness, the team showed grit, but everyone knew that barring a .500 finish, Culley was one & done.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Was David Culley, better then this former Houston Head Coach?
1642108757093.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
4-13? You are what your record says you are...In fairness, the team showed grit, but everyone knew that barring a .500 finish, Culley was one & done.
28-24 loss vs Titans
41-29 win vs Chargers
22-25 loss to Patriots

I expected less to be honest. Think of the bad moves by OBrien, trading away talent. They could have done worse.

It’s funny with so many teams needing coaches now. There won’t be enough good ones to go around. Not that Culley was great but the Texans played tough for him under odd circumstances.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
28-24 loss vs Titans
41-29 win vs Chargers
22-25 loss to Patriots

I expected less to be honest. Think of the bad moves by OBrien, trading away talent. They could have done worse.

It’s funny with so many teams needing coaches now. There won’t be enough good ones to go around. Not that Culley was great but the Texans played tough for him under odd circumstances.
Yeah for the lack of talent on that team they played well most of the year. No QB not a lot of threats on offense and I don't think I can name a single player on defense and we played them this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

if the texans hire flores will deshaun watson have a change of heart and decide to play again for the team?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

if the texans hire flores will deshaun watson have a change of heart and decide to play again for the team?

No, he had no issue with Culley, Watson issues are with ownership.