OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Do you think today is Pete Carrol's last time coaching the green pieces of crap?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Do you think today is Pete Carrol's last time coaching the green pieces of crap?
Your guess is as good as any ones. I think it should be his last. The Shehawks have stagnated a bit. Sometimes fresh ideas are needed to shake things up.

Would it really be a huge loss if the cheerleader skirt head coach moves on?
The only way I see it as a loss is if he gets in the booth and we have to listen to that gum chewing jackass talk during or in between games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brad Holmes and Dan Campbell hired about 12 months ago now the 2nd longest tenured HC and GM in the NFCN :D

TXRams86

The Infamous
Brian Flores will get some HC interviews, he’s well liked by a lot of people. I’d like him to pair up with McVay as a DC if Fangio isn’t available. I think he and McVay would be great together, two young guys with a lot of passion for the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Flores is kind of shocking, I think he gets hired right away.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brian Flores will get some HC interviews, he’s well liked by a lot of people. I’d like him to pair up with McVay as a DC if Fangio isn’t available. I think he and McVay would be great together, two young guys with a lot of passion for the game.
He'll be a HC again and soon with a owner and GM who aren't idiots. Ok maybe that combo will be hard to find but he should be a HC again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the fuck?
Yeah I don't get it at all. The only thing I've seen is his relationship with the GM and the QB were bad and irreparable but those could be tied together with him thinking Tua wasn't the answer?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Did not see the Flores firing coming.

Would love to know (unlikely to happen) the dialogue in the Dolphins' draft-room early in the 2020 Draft.
Was there a uniform agreement on Tagovailoa (taken #5) over Herbert (#6).

Going to guess that Miami owner (Stephen Ross) will go for a big name.

Now, most importantly, can anyone explain to me the pronunciation of Tua Tagovailoa's last name? Every time I hear it, I am hearing an "N". However, there is no "N" in Tagovailoa!

Please, I need help!

Aside from needing help, would also like to know the answer to my question above.

TXRams86

The Infamous
He'll be a HC again and soon with a owner and GM who aren't idiots. Ok maybe that combo will be hard to find but he should be a HC again.
Oh I'm sure but a guy can wish. The Dolphins may end up regretting this.

Yeah, he'll be a head coach somewhere else next season. Dolphins are dumb. God, I hope the Seahawks don't fire Carroll and hire Flores.
I think Petey boy is safe in Seattle but this would be a disastrous outcome!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Shocked over Flores, I believe now Ross might go Harbaugh, he's a Michigan alum and loves him I know that. Have to watch this.