OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You couldnt find a game on the 2019 schedule that Miami could have won heading in to the season. Looked like a no brainer 0 win season. After an 0-4 start where they scored a total of 26 points, it was arguably the worst assembled team in history.
I guess Flores didnt get the memo. Got the team to win 5 of its last 9 games. Wins 10 games year 2 and then this year?
One of the greatest single season comebacks from starting 1-7, they almost make the playoffs at 9-8.
And you fire THAT guy?
Disgusting
They must have somebody in mind, and I for sure hope its a tragic dumpster fire.
Heck, I may even root for the Pats when they play the Fish next season
Yeah, I'm having a tough time with this one all right....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the opposite. Flores wanted Watson. But I'm not sure why he'd walk into that mess in Houston. Seems like things are too far gone for Watson to return.
Yeah that one I believe, like I said people are throwing all kinds of stuff around right now though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, bye-bye Kevin O'Connell?
You think they'd bag him for Lynn? I dont. I'm a big Anthony Lynn fan, think he got a raw deal in Detroit seeing how well those RB's performed. But I think the Rams have a darned good RB coach I'd take over Lynn

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think they'd bag him for Lynn? I dont. I'm a big Anthony Lynn fan, think he got a raw deal in Detroit seeing how well those RB's performed. But I think the Rams have a darned good RB coach I'd take over Lynn
I think he's saying Detroit is going to go for KoC?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
No, no...I meant since everybody spends the offseason poaching Ram assistants and there is now a direct connection on the McVay tree b/t the two franchises that they might look at swiping him to replace Lynn.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would kick Morris to the curb TODAY if we could land fangio or flores
The question that's been asked by a thousand Rams fans is do with think McVay will fire his best buddy?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You couldnt find a game on the 2019 schedule that Miami could have won heading in to the season. Looked like a no brainer 0 win season. After an 0-4 start where they scored a total of 26 points, it was arguably the worst assembled team in history.
I guess Flores didnt get the memo. Got the team to win 5 of its last 9 games. Wins 10 games year 2 and then this year?
One of the greatest single season comebacks from starting 1-7, they almost make the playoffs at 9-8.
And you fire THAT guy?
Disgusting
They must have somebody in mind, and I for sure hope its a tragic dumpster fire.
Heck, I may even root for the Pats when they play the Fish next season
Yeah, I'm having a tough time with this one all right....

I have a friend who is a Dolphin fan, pretty even keeled guy, and he is absolutely livid over this. Rightfully so.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Firing SpielGod!?!?:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4: Remember when Vikings fans were calling him that?
No I can look it up but I read a statement from Ross that he's not pursuing Harbaugh and hopes he stays at Michigan since he's an alum

View: https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1480565112721321989?s=21

Just dumb
So, bye-bye Kevin O'Connell?
Reunite Goff with the complex offense he struggled with in LA? I think KISS is a better option.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, no...I meant since everybody spends the offseason poaching Ram assistants and there is now a direct connection on the McVay tree b/t the two franchises that they might look at swiping him to replace Lynn.
Oh, gotcha. My apologies. Seems like many folks around here want to fire our coaches, so I made the "logical" conclusion. Lol
That's an interesting one for sure. McVay typically let guys go, wouldnt hold anyone back, but made an exception over O'c last year. Would he dog him 2 years in a row? That would seem harsh, plus I think it was Staley pulling a jerk move.
Goff didnt exactly light it up while OConnell was on board either, not sure if that makes a difference

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would that be a lateral move? If it is considered as such, McVay could block it.
I suspect McVay will let O'Connell leave this offseason. Seems to me at least that he needs someone who has a stronger run game grasp. I am guessing that our OL coach handles those responsibilities btw. But it would be nice for McVay to get a better all-around OC underneath him.

My hope is he hires Jay Gruden. But an OC with a good OL background would be nice too. Guy like Doug Marrone would be ideal IMO. Or maybe even an old OL coach friend like Callahan. Callahan would require the Browns to allow him to take an OC job which seems unlikely but never know.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I suspect McVay will let O'Connell leave this offseason. Seems to me at least that he needs someone who has a stronger run game grasp. I am guessing that our OL coach handles those responsibilities btw. But it would be nice for McVay to get a better all-around OC underneath him.

My hope is he hires Jay Gruden. But an OC with a good OL background would be nice too. Guy like Doug Marrone would be ideal IMO. Or maybe even an old OL coach friend like Callahan. Callahan would require the Browns to allow him to take an OC job which seems unlikely but never know.

I would love it if we could get Callahan. We definitely need more focus on the run game, which would actually be beneficial for what McVay wants to do in the passing game. I'd love it if the Rams could become a modern version of the Redskins under Joe Gibbs, when they had the Hogs and a great power running game married to a very dynamic passing attack.