OFFICIAL 2022 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah, it wasn't a good look of him attacking the coach with a horde of others. The poor guy looked like he was fighting for his life, which he was as aqib's brother was moving in for the kill.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Araiza, a 6th round draft pick, is a punter. And an unproven one at that. Albeit extremely promising. His career could be over for this.

EDIT - Innocent until proven guilty of course, but given the climate that exists right now after the Watson fiasco, and the fact this girl was underage at the time, it could be curtains.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If even part of that story is true, he should be in jail….and beat up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, if true the so called Punt God is a grade A piece of shit. So glad we didn't draft him.
100%

And it's being reported that teams didn't know about this during the draft because the scumbags at SDSU were covering it up. But they knew about this last week when they cut the other punter on the roster.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, they ought to let the parents of that poor girl choose the cell mates for this scumbag

Psycho_X

Legend
100%

And it's being reported that teams didn't know about this during the draft because the scumbags at SDSU were covering it up. But they knew about this last week when they cut the other punter on the roster.
Yeah, Bills looking bad here. Even if they believe he might be innocent it seems like they should have kept other punter and made the Punt God sit out until this is resolved.

View: https://twitter.com/ByTimGraham/status/1562967098426400768?s=20&t=PjLCO3Uyd-9WVobDU3TizQ

View: https://twitter.com/ByTimGraham/status/1562967338126692353?s=20&t=PjLCO3Uyd-9WVobDU3TizQ

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fuck that rapist. This isn’t a he said, she said. The detectives had a very detailed timeline and if they got a rape kit…he’s done.

Also, fuck the Bills for not immediately dumping the POS.

Sorry, but that account was enough for me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That monster (I won't give him the courtesy of using his name; he doesn't even deserve that.) raped a minor and possibly gave her an STD. What that monster did is even worse than Deshaun Watson, and the Bills deserve nothing but scorn for keeping him over his competition when they knew he had done this at the time.

Absolutely disgusting, and I feel for the poor girl.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If she went to the cops promptly and they did tests, then Araiza told her to get checked for STDs then that’s enough right there imo. If not then, I don’t understand our justice system.

If the cops took samples then a simple dna test of the accused could be used as proof.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If she went to the cops promptly and they did tests, then Araiza told her to get checked for STDs then that’s enough right there imo. If not then, I don’t understand our justice system.

If the cops took samples then a simple dna test of the accused could be used as proof.
I read something last night that the police asked SDSU not to go public with the allegations to not hinder their investigation too. Seems the cops were very thorough in this investigation. Just the sex with a minor not even counting the rape and the other stuff IIRC was a 6 year felony sentence or something like that. Have to dig up that tweet later. This guys scum.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Proof of sex ... Yes. But not proof of rape (unless you mean statutory-rape).

However, the excerpt of the complaint states some serious injuries (piercings being ripped-out). A medical exam within 24 hours should have confirmed such injuries, and would be impactful and relevant.

To be clear, this story is very disturbing to me.
If Matt Araiza and the others did what the complaint excerpt states, my idea of justice would be to torture these fuckers to the point of cardiac arrest. Then have a medical team save their lives, so they can be tortured some more. All this would be several weeks after castration with a rusty butter-knife.
None of what I wrote in this paragraph was intended as sarcasm, a joke or even an exaggeration of how I feel.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

She did not go promptly.

The story isn't as cut and dry as you present here.

It's an ugly situation, for sure. We'll see how it plays out.. but charges haven't been filed and the DA has had the case for more than a minute.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I read something last night that the police asked SDSU not to go public with the allegations to not hinder their investigation too. Seems the cops were very thorough in this investigation. Just the sex with a minor not even counting the rape and the other stuff IIRC was a 6 year felony sentence or something like that. Have to dig up that tweet later. This guys scum.
This, actually makes sense.