OFFICIAL 2022 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not getting signed that way if he was.
Last season Staley used his first rd (#13 ) selection to draft LT Rashawn Slater in addition he has Trey Pipkins a former Charger 3rd rd pick as the back LT. Are the Chargers really desiring a very old, often injured & a ultra-high salary cost FA LT ?

Right tackle is the only position on the Chargers’ offensive line that is not set heading into training camp.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last season Staley used his first rd (#13 ) selection to draft LT Rashawn Slater in addition he has Trey Pipkins a former Charger 3rd rd pick as the back LT. Are the Chargers really desiring a very old, often injured & a ultra-high salary cost FA LT ?

Right tackle is the only position on the Chargers’ offensive line that is not set heading into training camp.
Plus this makes it seem like he lives here, or he came here to buy the gun which is a whole other set of legal issues. If he flew into LAX with the gun chances are pretty good he had it at his departure to there.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Plus this makes it seem like he lives here, or he came here to buy the gun which is a whole other set of legal issues. If he flew into LAX with the gun chances are pretty good he had it at his departure to there.
What exactly are the “gun charges”?

It’s not illegal to travel with a gun but, Kalifornia has stupid laws that are unconstitutional who knows.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What exactly are the “gun charges”?

It’s not illegal to travel with a gun but, Kalifornia has stupid laws that are unconstitutional who knows.
Not sure I talked about gun charges so please elaborate? I said it sounds like he was boarding a plain in LA and got caught with the gun so they make it sound like he lives in LA but then say he was in town talking to one of the LA teams about signing with them.

I then said I thought he lived in Texas and if he traveled from there with the gun you'd think the airport in Texas would have caught the gun. Not sure what you're asking me or why tbh.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not sure I talked about gun charges so please elaborate? I said it sounds like he was boarding a plain in LA and got caught with the gun so they make it sound like he lives in LA but then say he was in town talking to one of the LA teams about signing with them.

I then said I thought he lived in Texas and if he traveled from there with the gun you'd think the airport in Texas would have caught the gun. Not sure what you're asking me or why tbh.
You just happened to be the last one who had posted on that subject from the tweet that cgi shared.

It was a general question.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
From what I just read he didn’t follow the air lines rules for gun travel. In my experience you just claim the gun and have it in an appropriate lockable case.

Seems like another case of WTF was he thinking???

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well, this is bad... Yaqub Talib wanted....

While Aqib is not personally implicated here... it certainly is not good reflection that his brother apparently killed a youth football coach. Sad.

fearsomefour

Legend
Who the hell would go to Ca to buy a gun.....unless it was a private sale. No idea if that is legal anymore in the Peoples Republic.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I never take what a family member does as a reflection on anyone

Every family has a bozo somewhere in their history.
There is a history there, though. The Talib family has a number of bozos.

Aqib was once indicted himself for shooting his gun at his mom's boyfriend.

Tano

Legend
There is a history there, though. The Talib family has a number of bozos.

Aqib was once indicted himself for shooting his gun at his mom's boyfriend.
Must have been a while ago since he hasn't been suspended from the NFL for quite awhile.

Until he does something again, I am going to give Talib the benefit of the doubt when it comes to how he behaves vs how his family behaves.

I am hoping he learned his lesson if he did do that to his mom's boyfriend.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'd rather be here than 90% of anywhere else.
Depends.
Ive lived different places, I grew up on the coast.
If someone is a reasonable person they can make a life that is enjoyable most places. Find a niche and good people.
I own property in Ca still.....it is just very sad what has happened to the place.
It used to be a fantastic place in nearly all aspects.
That has certainly changed.
But, like I said, there are many, many good people and places there.