49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Now they all have this joint delusion that they've found the next Joe Montana, but that kid might not be as good as they think he is. So here they go again, making the same old mistakes in not putting enough priority on fixing QB.

SSSSSHHH ... you never know who from that org might be reading this board.

What worries me is there's gonna be some castoffs available this year that can upgrade them and Ratboy will almost surely get a better QB. But hopefully they will choose poorly with someone like Matt Ryan who shits his pants if the rush gets near him.

How the fuck did he ever get the name Matty Ice? Guy always gets flustered in pressure situations.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love to see them acting like they deserved to win that game. Means they don't see the truth which makes it more likely it will continue to happen.

dang

Legend

Did I miss something. Since when can’t an NFL team carry a 3rd QB on their active game day roster? And the 69ers didn’t lose because they didn’t have a 3rd QB. They lost because they didn’t protect their 1st QB and didn’t have a legitimate 2nd QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every day I see a couple new quotes from CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, etc. Never seen a bigger group of whiny bitches after a loss.
Saints and their fans are the standouts in my book but these punks are putting up a fight for the title.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So wtf is CMC whining about. He’s a well liked NFL player. Is the 69er stink already ingrained in him?
There was a covid rule that you could keep a 3rd QB without it counting against your gameday 46 active. That isn't in but there's no rule that I know of now that you can't keep 3 active. Funny thing is did they even have 3 QB's on the active roster for that game? I don't know tbh or even if they did do they really think that 3rd QB was gonna change anything?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
But, but, but…. We would have won, if they allowed a 3rd QB…

FnrCiUGacAIGDp_

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The original 49ers should’ve mined for salt instead of gold with how whiny they’ve been. Been hearing more headlines about the 49ers and Bengals this past week than the actual Super Bowl contenders lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I’ve lost a lot of respect for McAffrey. I really wanted the Rams to trade for him, but now I’m thinking that he wasn’t a good personality fit anyway.
There was a covid rule that you could keep a 3rd QB without it counting against your gameday 46 active. That isn't in but there's no rule that I know of now that you can't keep 3 active. Funny thing is did they even have 3 QB's on the active roster for that game? I don't know tbh or even if they did do they really think that 3rd QB was gonna change anything?
Their number two QB was not good enough to win that game. A third QB wouldn’t have helped either. The Rams were in the same boat. They carried three QBs but only the starter was capable of winning any games. The Niners should be thankful that they had a competent backup in Purdy once their starter went down. Blaming the NFL is lame.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Screw them their loss is the best part of this season. Another wasted year. Still waiting on the media to chastise the whiners about their all in approach and failure. Hmmmm nothing really to harsh yet maybe next year losers!!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
But, but, but…. We would have won, if they allowed a 3rd QB…

FnrCiUGacAIGDp_

I love that picture of Jimmy ... in the midst of another gut-wrenching 9er loss and he's got a shit-eating grin much like most of us Rams fans had during the game. No wonder Kyle doesn't want him back. And he definitely didn't want to be back.

Way to throw Lance under the bus after you gave up multiple draft picks for him ... especially since Purdy is not likely going to be ready for training camp after Tommy John surgery. Thanks, George!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
SSSSSHHH ... you never know who from that org might be reading this board.

How the fuck did he ever get the name Matty Ice? Guy always gets flustered in pressure situations.

But Matty Ice would have a ring and Brady one less is rat boy just ran the ball and punted.