49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Plenty of pocket qbs have lost in the playoffs as well. Lamar isn’t one dimensional, he just lost like most teams.

Also, Buffalo didn’t contain him. They probably would have lost if Harbough kicked the fg. You can’t ignore half the game and say they contained him.
I saw the second half and other than the one drive, Buffalo had him contained. I didn't see the first half other than the one weird play.

But I do know that the first TD was due to a PI. They had one good drive for a TD then got a FG due to a Buffalo fumble and the last FG was due to that crazy ass weird ass play mentioned above.

So I reiterate - Buffalo had Lamar contained for the most part other than the 1 TD drive in the first half and the Failed drive in the 4th qtr.

Scoring 10 offensive points (3 off a weird ass play) plus a failed drive does not impress me to what Lamar did in the game. Kinda like what Stafford did against the 49ers except Lamar was able to get 1 TD from a really short drive and 1 long drive TD

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Fun fact: the youngest 49er from their last championship team (William Floyd) is 50 years old.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I saw the second half and other than the one drive, Buffalo had him contained. I didn't see the first half other than the one weird play.

But I do know that the first TD was due to a PI. They had one good drive for a TD then got a FG due to a Buffalo fumble and the last FG was due to that crazy ass weird ass play mentioned above.

So I reiterate - Buffalo had Lamar contained for the most part other than the 1 TD drive in the first half and the Failed drive in the 4th qtr.

Scoring 10 offensive points (3 off a weird ass play) plus a failed drive does not impress me to what Lamar did in the game. Kinda like what Stafford did against the 49ers except Lamar was able to get 1 TD from a really short drive and 1 long drive TD

The game changer was a PI that wasn’t called before the 1st half. Gave Allen the ball after the 2 minute warning. The Bills scored a TD with a few seconds on the clock to give them momentum going into the 2nd half.
I didn’t see the 2nd half ,but yes they did contain him. If not the Ravens win.Still upset of the no-call
where he put it on the numbers & the DB was in early holding the receivers arm? I just saw the replay a couple of times up close of a big screen TV.
—Lamar Jackson though before that had me thinking he is not worth the MONEY!!! He is going to be LUCKY to make it through the season without getting hurt again. He looked like he pulled up after a nice little run.
—If anyone wants to call him a pocket passer ? Then he should have done better in the 2nd half.

—Just talked to a 9ers fan who basically said Mcvay is Shanny’s
B’—tch. 7 in a row. He said he has his number.I say he worked under him & needs to break this Lossing streak.
Was actually happy the 9ers beat The Rams at SOFI. If the 9ers lose that GREAT Playoff Game in 2021(22) then The Rams don’t win the SuperBowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2nd game against Niners at SOFI is basically the season for The Rams if they lose. Can’t see them surviving a 2nd loss after only 8 games.
Then again, how good is the AFC West? Chargers & Raiders. Hopefully The Rams still have Wilson’s number. AD99 loves chasing him.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Has any QB won a super bowl because of their ability to scramble? Steve Young won with the whiny whiners but it had nothing to do with him running. Craperinick lost because he's not as good a passer as Stafford. I can't think of any QB's who won the title because of their running ability.

McNair gave us a scare but the Rams still won because his pass fell short of the goal line.
Titans ran their way back into that game. They needed to thank Eddie George for making it a game in the first place.

AZRams

View: https://twitter.com/ryanghensley/status/1583164832252952576?s=20&t=ZlVP2f8KTyGzpII2c65TQw

happy die hard GIF by Sky

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Garappolo's agent isn't stupid (or maybe he is). If the niners have a good year, his agent will ask for big bucks. The loser niners will only want him back on a team-friendly deal, like this year, and I'm sure his agent will have none of it. The drama continues over there.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Garappolo's agent isn't stupid (or maybe he is). If the niners have a good year, his agent will ask for big bucks. The loser niners will only want him back on a team-friendly deal, like this year, and I'm sure his agent will have none of it. The drama continues over there.
If he stays healthy. Takes them on a deep playoff run. I can see multiple teams giving him a nice offer. Not elite quarterback money but likely more than a team friendly offer the whiners would make. And there is the Lance thing. What do they do with him if Garoppolo returns? Its not like they'll ever get back the picks they gave up for him.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
If he stays healthy. Takes them on a deep playoff run. I can see multiple teams giving him a nice offer. Not elite quarterback money but likely more than a team friendly offer the whiners would make. And there is the Lance thing. What do they do with him if Garoppolo returns? Its not like they'll ever get back the picks they gave up for him.

Ummmmmmmm............

TXRams86

The Infamous
Broken foot for Jimmy G, out for the season. Hope he earned all those incentives because he might have just lost himself some big bucks coming back to the Niners. Fuck the Niners.

AZRams

For the Niners:

Star Trek Lol GIF

You have to start Brock Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me:

Oh No Reaction GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

I have to start Taylor Heinecke as QB2 in Dynasty for the playoff run...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Oh, my...

Honestly.. I really don't like celebrating shit like this..

BUT I HATE THE NINERS AND NINERS FANS SOOOOO MUCH.... lol

Goodness.. I'm really hoping an AFC team wins the Super Bowl.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Oh, my...

Honestly.. I really don't like celebrating shit like this..

BUT I HATE THE NINERS AND NINERS FANS SOOOOO MUCH.... lol

Goodness.. I'm really hoping an AFC team wins the Super Bowl.
If its Gods intentions.....

Then.....

Anyone but the whiners or bungles at this point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Jimmy Garoppolo out for year with broken foot​

49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is done for the 2022 season.

Garoppolo left Sunday’s win over the Dolphins with a foot injury early in the first half and head coach Kyle Shanahan said after the game that Garoppolo broke his left foot. Shanahan said that the injury will end Garoppolo’s season.

Garoppolo took over as the 49ers starter after Trey Lance broke his ankle, so the team is now down to third-stringer Brock Purdy. Purdy went 25-of-37 for 210 yards, two touchdowns and an interception in the 33-17 win. They’ll work to get Purdy up to speed for his first start against the Buccaneers next Sunday.

Shanahan was aked about the prospect of Lance returning last month and said he hasn’t “been told there’s a chance, so I think things would have to be pretty drastic.” Sunday’s development was certainly a drastic one and there are sure to be more questions about the possibility of Lance getting back on the field this year.

Jacob Eason is on the practice squad and will likely move up to the No. 2 role unless the 49ers have eyes on a street free agent or someone on another team’s practice squad.