49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, in fairness, his losing record is when he lost starters, when he got them back his record is quite good. Also as to QB's devolved, well, IMO, he did get something out of the likes of Nick Mullins & CJ Beathard plus Shanahan is an excellent play caller too.

Shanahan's overall record is 39-42 he's 4-2 in post season plus his record against the Rams is pretty damn good. Again they are one of the teams I fear so I am showing the respect as I would like nothing more then to kick their ass on a continual basis.
We are not in the business of being fair, coach! YOU SUCK, Kyle!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

49ers' Kyle Shanahan 'upset' with NFL over bizarre hat rules​

Shanahan upset with bizarre rules that ban famous 'Shanahat' originally appeared on NBC Sports Bayarea
It's the end of an era, and Kyle Shanahan has a bone to pick with the NFL.

Throughout his tenure as 49ers head coach, Shanahan often has been seen wearing a red hat with a small black 49ers logo on it, dubbed the famous "Shanahat" which took the world by storm in 2019.

View: https://twitter.com/tdehlin90/status/1181381356770746368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1181381356770746368%7Ctwgr%5Eb3e503abbafbfffd9d9c27ebf3e65ce3b509cb4b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2F49ers-kyle-shanahan-upset-nfl-193412101.html

In speaking with KNBR 680's "Murph & Mac" on Wednesday, Shanahan was asked if he plans on wearing the famous hat again this season since retiring it after a disappointing 2020 season.
"I have such beef with them right now," Shanahan said. "It's a tough issue going on. They won't let me pick out my own [hat]. They won't let me wear any one that's from a [previous] year, so I can't wear like an older one. I've got to wear the new ones that they give this year. Unfortunately, there's none I like wearing. Hopefully, we can figure it out or wait until Salute to Service. ... It's just deals. I don't want to go too hard and get fined or anything but trust me, I'm upset about it."
The "Shanahat" actually was a design that Shanahan created himself with New Era, finally finding a cap that worked well for him on the sidelines after choosing not to wear one throughout his career.

Unfortunately for Shanahan and a portion of the 49ers fanbase that has a deep-rooted interest in the Shanahat lore, the iconic cap likely won't see the light of day on the sidelines this season.
A true and utter travesty.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel like he's gonna have bigger concerns this year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

49ers' Kyle Shanahan 'upset' with NFL over bizarre hat rules​

Shanahan upset with bizarre rules that ban famous 'Shanahat' originally appeared on NBC Sports Bayarea
It's the end of an era, and Kyle Shanahan has a bone to pick with the NFL.

Throughout his tenure as 49ers head coach, Shanahan often has been seen wearing a red hat with a small black 49ers logo on it, dubbed the famous "Shanahat" which took the world by storm in 2019.

View: https://twitter.com/tdehlin90/status/1181381356770746368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1181381356770746368%7Ctwgr%5Eb3e503abbafbfffd9d9c27ebf3e65ce3b509cb4b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2F49ers-kyle-shanahan-upset-nfl-193412101.html

In speaking with KNBR 680's "Murph & Mac" on Wednesday, Shanahan was asked if he plans on wearing the famous hat again this season since retiring it after a disappointing 2020 season.
"I have such beef with them right now," Shanahan said. "It's a tough issue going on. They won't let me pick out my own [hat]. They won't let me wear any one that's from a [previous] year, so I can't wear like an older one. I've got to wear the new ones that they give this year. Unfortunately, there's none I like wearing. Hopefully, we can figure it out or wait until Salute to Service. ... It's just deals. I don't want to go too hard and get fined or anything but trust me, I'm upset about it."
The "Shanahat" actually was a design that Shanahan created himself with New Era, finally finding a cap that worked well for him on the sidelines after choosing not to wear one throughout his career.

Unfortunately for Shanahan and a portion of the 49ers fanbase that has a deep-rooted interest in the Shanahat lore, the iconic cap likely won't see the light of day on the sidelines this season.
A true and utter travesty.

Shanahat? Man there's a lot of ways to make fun of that.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wonder the price it will cost.Then I don’t know about SF’s back up QB after Lance? If the Browns or any other team wait’s it’s not worth it.

Do the Niners show case Jimmy G,or how much do they play Ash Tray.

I always go back to Raiders & Russell.Al Davis could have looked super smart.Seems like Tomlin & Pittsburgh always make the right decision. Baltimore as well.

The good thing about The Rams is how they take care of business now under Mcvay as a TEAM

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
He does kinda look like a rat.
1660313644066.png

Yep - I see the similarities

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Trey Lance 4/5 92 Yards & a touchdown. Ran for 7 yards too. Not a shabby preseason debut considering some had him not being able to hit a broad side of a barn.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trey Lance 4/5 92 Yards & a touchdown. Ran for 7 yards too. Not a shabby preseason debut considering some had him not being able to hit a broad side of a barn.
vs a vanilla defense and probably future Home Depot employees. Shanny probably game planned for him like a regular season game.

*have some more hater-aide, den!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
One awkward 3/4 armed td throw accounted for 76 of those yds. Good enough throw, but that kid is going to have so many strip fumbles that Goff himself will chortle. 3/4 for 16 yds is what's left. Again, that was against the FFCoA (Future Fry Cooks of America).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
vs a vanilla defense and probably future Home Depot employees. Shanny probably game planned for him like a regular season game.

*have some more hater-aide, den!
One awkward 3/4 armed td throw accounted for 76 of those yds. Good enough throw, but that kid is going to have so many strip fumbles that Goff himself will chortle. 3/4 for 16 yds is what's left. Again, that was against the FFCoA (Future Fry Cooks of America).
Okay Gentlemen, but 4/5 92 yards & a TD. I watched I understand and realize what he was facing, but 4/5 96 yards & a TD. Goff looked good in his preseason opener and some would post that was against the Falcons 1st string defense.

Let me see Lance a few more times before I consider reading him his last rights.

dang

Legend
Okay Gentlemen, but 4/5 92 yards & a TD. I watched I understand and realize what he was facing, but 4/5 96 yards & a TD. Goff looked good in his preseason opener and some would post that was against the Falcons 1st string defense.

Let me see Lance a few more times before I consider reading him his last rights.
I believe Lance will succeed over time as long as has good protection (SF will need to continue to invest heavily on their OL and dink/dunk weapons) and is allowed the time to mature. I just don’t see consistent play or success until next year.