CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There won't be one Cardinal loss this year where the question of his film study won't be in the minds of everyone. I can't believe the Cardinals organization could be this farging stupid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't help but think after listen to his presser yesterday that all the accusations of not taking his study time away from the facility were true. A real student of the game would have come out and said I'm doing this that and the other and working on being better for the team and the fans. He'd have talked about getting in touch with Peyton Manning or Drew Brees or Kurt Warner about being better.

A child who was doing as he wants when he wants and damn anybody else for what they think would list off his accomplishments and make excuses.

And we heard his take on this issue.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm guessing he's a hell of a Call of Duty player. :laugh4:

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm guessing he's a hell of a Call of Duty player. :laugh4:
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I can't help but think after listen to his presser yesterday that all the accusations of not taking his study time away from the facility were true. A real student of the game would have come out and said I'm doing this that and the other and working on being better for the team and the fans. He'd have talked about getting in touch with Peyton Manning or Drew Brees or Kurt Warner about being better.

A child who was doing as he wants when he wants and damn anybody else for what they think would list off his accomplishments and make excuses.

And we heard his take on this issue.
He should have just joked about it. All I had to do to get 160 mil guaranteed was promise to study 4 hrs a week. I already do that plus.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cardinals Fans are thinking, "Man, time to ditch this train wreck and become a Rams Fan!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:LOL:

This joke isn’t EVER going away for Murray. The Cards screwed up putting that in the main contract. They could have hidden that somehow.

Every time Murray loses… the study jokes will come out flying :laugh4:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This joke isn’t EVER going away for Murray. The Cards screwed up putting that in the main contract. They could have hidden that somehow.

Yur just mean! ~ Kyler

dang

Legend

That’s right. Every loss will include a close look/critique of Murray’s performance and effort. He avoids this by winning but he’s got a big old target on his back for the foreseeable future. If he was a stand up young gun like Mahomes or Allen he’d get a bigger break but he’s primed for the nit pickin’ this year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That’s right. Every loss will include a close look/critique of Murray’s performance and effort. He avoids this by winning but he’s got a big old target on his back for the foreseeable future. If he was a stand up young gun like Mahomes or Allen he’d get a bigger break but he’s primed for the nit pickin’ this year.
I think Allen is a bit of a douchebag too.

oldnotdead

Legend
Yes Allen is a douche bag. But unlike Kyler he's improved each year. Kyler is the same 1 or 2 read guy he was in college. He reads half the field at best. If a DC simply disguises his post snap scheme he will beat Kyler every time. It's why Murry's record against the Rams is pitiful.

Kyler is a child and now he's even got less incentive to grow up.