CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Basically the same thing with Kaepernick. He needed a system that fit him. Either Jackson gets injured or teams figure out how to beat that simplified offense and Lamar's weaknesses.
Sure.. but it’s still a HELL of an offense & he’s the biggest reason.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
He also said he could be better at soccer than Ronaldo in less than 4 years . . .

1659070599114.gif

dang

Legend

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
lol, pussies. What's ironic is Murray probably didn't read his contract or any of the finer points his agent told him about and this was a complete shock to him so now he whined about it and had it removed.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1552824557941186563?s=20&t=LYf3ouHj7h1WxzeB0k9KYA

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1552828515279667207?s=20&t=LYf3ouHj7h1WxzeB0k9KYA

Hahaha. Good luck putting that genie back in the bottle.... This is amazing, hahaha hahahahaha......

HahahahahahahahaHHhHahahHahahahabfhdusikcvhksksje

ROFL yeah removing it makes it all go away hahaha

It looks worse removing it. LOL. at the Cardinals.

Did they leave IN his bath, nap, and bedtime clauses?

:laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good week so far for Rams fans.

Trey Lance has the accuracy of Rick Ankiel…

The Cardinals and Kyler Murray…

:laugh4:

Kyler Murray’s anger should be directed at no one but the Cardinals​

If Kyler Murray believes it’s disrespectful to think he isn’t a student of the game, the source of the disrespect traces to the logo on his helmet.

The Cardinals created this issue by putting a homework clause in his contract. It wasn’t the product of the spinning of a wheel of obscurely random terms. They wanted it. Ultimately, owner Michael Bidwill signed off on it.

So why did he want it? There are three possible explanations. He wanted it: (1) because he believes Murray doesn’t spend enough time studying on his own; (2) because he fears Murray won’t spend enough time studying on his own once he gets paid a giant pile of money; or (3) he felt compelled to make a gratuitous power play while being squeezed by Murray to make a nine-figure guarantee.

Regardless, the Cardinals knew or should have known that the homework clause would become public, and that Murray would be criticized for not working hard enough. Everything said since the story was broken on Monday flows from the existence of the homework clause. No one was suggesting that Murray wasn’t putting in enough work before the homework clause came to light. No one. It was only after the team made it an issue by making it part of his contract that the media and fans knew to make it a focal point for conversation and criticism.

Murray at one point on Thursday declined to say whether he’s mad at the team. It doesn’t require four hours of study to conclude that this means he’s mad at the team.

He should be. As noted earlier today, the question is whether the team has poisoned the relationship to the point that Murray eventually requests a divorce. It would be hard to blame him if he did, based on the things he said today.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just when you think that collection of idiots couldn't possibly get any stoopider.

Self Awareness Level.... Negative Gazillion

Damage Control Dept Effectiveness... Self Destruction Complete

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Kyler demanded that the study clause in his contract that he apparently didn't study before signing be removed because he always studies things carefully.

Okay.......:dizzy:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Independent studies" shall hanceforth be referred to as "meditations."

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So do you give him a Murray type deal?
I don't know.
I think the Murray deal could be a disaster because I think that guy's a weirdo AND he's never finished a season strong. Maybe he changes that this year, I hope not.
Obviously, Lamar's playing style would suggest a shorter career, so that is an issue. I'm not sure how I'd approach it, but I think the marketplace would be interesting because a team would have to be willing to completely change their approach on offense to support him, in addition to paying him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I love that the stink of this will be all over the team all season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No one was suggesting that Murray wasn’t putting in enough work before the homework clause came to light. No one.
Well... Uh... Except Murray himself.

Murray needs to look in the mirror to determine from where this clause came.

Oh... And hey Murray. How about being a student of your contract.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Meanwhile... Kyler was MIA from camp today. The secret cameras the team had installed in his house showed what you see below -

images (5).jpeg