CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

AZRams

I live here, I suppose I should've known there was such a thing as 'criminal' speeding. But I didn't...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I live here, I suppose I should've known there was such a thing as 'criminal' speeding. But I didn't...
I got a ticket once for going 25 mph over the speed limit in L.A. and it was classified as "exhibition of speed"

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
A maximum penalty of 30 days in jail and $500 fine. That would be a heck of a way to start the season.

AZRams

*As AZRams slows down to 83 mph on the 101.....
AZ Sports is saying he was clocked at 126 mph. And it's a misdemeanor...

I know the stretch of freeway well and people do open up a bit there but that's...fking...ridiculous.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams should give out giant foam pacifiers on our matchup with the Cardinals November 13.

Paging Rams Game Day Department!

That would F with Murray’s head. :laugh4:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got a speeding ticket on vacation in Ireland (in County Claire) via unmarked speed cameras. I had no idea I was speeding until i got the bill from my rental car agency about a month after I got back home to So Cal. So much for me knowing Kilometers versus MPH.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I got a speeding ticket on vacation in Ireland (in County Claire) via unmarked speed cameras. I had no idea I was speeding until i got the bill from my rental car agency about a month after I got back home to So Cal. So much for me knowing MPH versus Kilometers.

Here is a good one… One time I got a rental car that had a switch to toggle the speedometer to KM or Miles. Like 15 yrs ago.

I did not know this even existed, so assumed the car was KM.

I took a drive that weekend and was passing people like a madman on a rural highway. I was pissed. WHY IS EVERYONE DRIVING SO SLOW? I was going 80mph… NOT 80kph. So… 128kph!

I did not get a ticket. At some point I figured it out, but… it wasn’t immediately.

:laugh4:

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Agree. Watt is not elite anymore. 6 sacks his last 23 games… Donald has 2x the QB hits over that same period… And yeah, at 33yrs old that injury history isn’t likely getting better.

His five: Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, Budda Baker, Rodney Hudson and J.J. Watt.
So they really have Budda Baker….