CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Too funny. He is required to do homework folks. Apparently he has to be told to watch film. Hmmmmmm

I am not really sure Why this is such a big deal.

My parents required me to do my homework (and eat my vegetables) before I could go out to play.

I mean, that's the same thing ... isn't it?

Of course, I was seven years old. OK ... maybe it's a little different.

oldnotdead

Legend
The joke is the idea that you can't see the flaws in your game if you are such a student of the game Kyler. To be the only QB to ever in the history of the NFL be required in writing to put in even a minuscule amount of study time is a complete joke.

He isn't accepting the fact he needs to improve which means he never will. 4 hours is only an hour a day during his work week. That is a complete joke. He can stare at the laptop for that long and not learn a damn thing because he won't understand what he's looking at. Anyone who thinks this child is a legit top QB is fooling themselves. The older he gets the worse it will be. I doubt he will last the entire contract. I also think no team will sign him as a starter again after this.

But Kyler won't care he will take his money and flip the finger at the Cards and blow it all on drugs. Yeah I believe the rumors about that are equally true. Just look at his childish entitled personality, add in mega millions and you have a recipe ready made for it. Growing up in a barrio I've seen it all my life.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/Kyle_Odegard/status/1552720980404944897?s=20&t=I5PbWMlL1r8i6C8SLa67xw

With a 2-game lead in the division.

Lmao Reaction GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sounds like someone doesn't like the way he's getting hammered in the media. :bigcry:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
He can call it disrespectful all he wants. He was the one who famously said "I don't need to kill myself watching hours of game film".

Why would they put that in the contract? If anyone knows his work ethic its his team. The coaches, GM and owner. If they felt the need to put that in the contract that says all we need to know. And his previous comments about the subject says plenty too. Where there's smoke there's fire. In this case there's some flames in that smoke.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The joke is the idea that you can't see the flaws in your game if you are such a student of the game Kyler. To be the only QB to ever in the history of the NFL be required in writing to put in even a minuscule amount of study time is a complete joke.

He isn't accepting the fact he needs to improve which means he never will. 4 hours is only an hour a day during his work week. That is a complete joke. He can stare at the laptop for that long and not learn a damn thing because he won't understand what he's looking at. Anyone who thinks this child is a legit top QB is fooling themselves. The older he gets the worse it will be. I doubt he will last the entire contract. I also think no team will sign him as a starter again after this.

But Kyler won't care he will take his money and flip the finger at the Cards and blow it all on drugs. Yeah I believe the rumors about that are equally true. Just look at his childish entitled personality, add in mega millions and you have a recipe ready made for it. Growing up in a barrio I've seen it all my life.

Yeah, I don't know about that. Is Kyler Murray an immature fuckface? Of course. But I'd hesitate to put drug rumors on a guy, especially if it doesn't seem likely, you know?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I don't know about that. Is Kyler Murray an immature fuckface? Of course. But I'd hesitate to put drug rumors on a guy, especially if it doesn't seem likely, you know?
I've never even heard any drug rumors about him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've never even heard any drug rumors about him.
Yeah... Me either.

Do I want him for our franchise? Hell to the no. Do I want him to fail? Only in the sense that I want every other team's QB or 1st rounder to fail.

I think he's an entitled little runt and am glad he's not our QB at this point.

But this seems to be made up BS by a questionable source IMO. If he was a druggie, I highly doubt Fitz would be touting him even as a homer. He'd either say nothing or at least not pump him up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How could you be smart enough to have solid enough drafts, and at the same time, be dumb enough to give Kyler Murray a huge contract, and take back one of the more important clauses in the contract because Kyler whined about it?

Keim should've been fired a very long time ago, and Kingsbury and Kyler should've gotten the boot as well.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hahaha. Good luck putting that genie back in the bottle.... This is amazing, hahaha hahahahaha......

HahahahahahahahaHHhHahahHahahahabfhdusikcvhksksje

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't believe they removed that shit from the contract. If you put it in there you gotta go with it. There was a reason you felt the need to put it in there and it's not your fault your QB didn't read it when he signed it. In fact it's perfect.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Put another QB in that system and they fail miserably.

Lamar is a "system QB" just like many other QBs are, just more extreme. Bottom line is what kind of production can you get out of that player at that position and he's produced.. big time. Will he last long? Probably not.. but he's in his prime.
Basically the same thing with Kaepernick. He needed a system that fit him. Either Jackson gets injured or teams figure out how to beat that simplified offense and Lamar's weaknesses.