CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Hey it's no secret here in AZ Kyler doesn't believe in putting in the time to develop. He's publicly said he's "God gifted" to be able to ad lib every play. He thinks he's perfect just the way he is. Kyler publicly said he doesn't believe in film study, and never has. This is why I've been saying for months, this KID hasn't improved since his rookie year. That's why under pressure he panics not knowing what to do. Why do you think I've been saying he will end up being at BEST #3 QB in the NFCW. He is not a legit starting QB because his work ethic is ZERO.

IMO Kyler is clueless how to study film. So watching it for 4 hours before every game is a waste of time.

IF THE FUCKING FO KNEW HE'S GOT NO WORK ETHIC WHY DID THEY GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM ELITE MONEY? UN-FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!! LMFAO

tempests

Hall of Fame

He was like that even as a college player. The man would sleep in the film room at Pitt. I cannot remember any other defensive lineman prospect who did that.

Pittsburgh’s football headquarters, a facility the Panthers share with the Steelers, overlooks the Monongahela River from the southern bank east of downtown. That’s where you could find Aaron Donald after games last season.

His sanctuary was the defensive tackles’ meeting room. It’s through the right front door and up the stairs, down the hallway on the right, beyond the wall listing Pitt’s all-time All-Americans. Donald brushes his hand against the wall each time he walks past.

That room is where film study became his obsession.

Inoke Breckterfield, Pitt’s defensive tackles coach, witnessed it up close. He arrived to work Sept. 3, the morning after Pitt lost its season opener to eventual national champion Florida State 41-13 in a home game that ended about 11:30 p.m. He saw notes scribbled on the dry erase board, questions Donald had in his search for feedback.

“He was in there until 2 o’clock in the morning watching film,” Breckterfield said. “And every game after that, every time, he wouldn’t go home. He’d sit there and wait for the film to be uploaded, and away he went.”

Donald refined the routine as a senior. He would turn off the lights, leave the door cracked, settle into the big leather chair in front of the projection screen, grab the remote control and watch each play two or three times by himself before reviewing them again with coaches and teammates the day after the game.

“I’ve got to see everything I did good, did wrong before anybody else sees it,” he said. “Otherwise I won’t be able to sleep. I’m tossing and turning just thinking about it.”

Sometimes Donald wouldn’t bother to drive the 10 minutes across the river and up the hill back to his apartment. He would arrange the meeting room chairs to form a bed and sleep for a few hours.

“Then he’d wake up and watch some more film before practice even started,” Panthers receiver Ed Tinker, one of Donald’s closest friends, said with a laugh.

https://www.twincities.com/2014/05/06/nfl-draft-work-ethic-pushes-pittsburghs-aaron-donald-to-top/

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
khjjay8xosd91.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a clause that he needs to wipe his ass after taking a shit before coming to team meetings?

He probably doesn't wipe his arse because he thinks his shit don't stink.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
:laugh4:

The fact they had to put this in the contract….

Jason Smith: “Kyler Murray is Lazy and I Hate Seeing Lazy People Succeed”​

Jason Smith: “How ridiculous of a headline is this? There’s no other angle to this other than the Cardinals gave $45 million-dollars to Kyler Murray — their franchise quarterback — and can’t trust him to do the work needed to win football games in the NFL. This is so embarrassing on so many levels, and this story pisses me off because I hate when lazy people succeed!”

Flint

Pro Bowler
That’s what I thought… 4hrs? Thats nothing.

Makes you wonder…was he at 0?
I heard some guys on the radio talking about the Raiders sending dvds home with Jamarcus Russell, they slipped in a blank one just to see and he never mentioned it.
Maybe he’ll figure it out, maybe not.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think Murray is a fucking weirdo.
At his best, he's absolutely incredible.. but we often don't see his best because he gets beat up as the season goes on. And he can't/doesn't use the middle of the field because he can't see it from the pocket.

Back to the weirdo thing... I've seen cutaways of him on the sideline doing the "let's go" type thing to teammates... after HE FUCKED UP!!!

Dude.. it ain't them that need to be picking it up.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think Murray is a fucking weirdo.
At his best, he's absolutely incredible.. but we often don't see his best because he gets beat up as the season goes on. And he can't/doesn't use the middle of the field because he can't see it from the pocket.

Back to the weirdo thing... I've seen cutaways of him on the sideline doing the "let's go" type thing to teammates... after HE FUCKED UP!!!

Dude.. it ain't them that need to be picking it up.
I think that's insulting to weirdos... I think he's just an entitled douche.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just love this. Kyler baby... You have to put down your video games for at least 4 hours a week... Ok pookie? Yes honey... You are the smartest and wisest wittle pumpkin.

No texting or Instagraming either... OK poopy.

Otherwise we can void your idiotic contract!

Psycho_X

Legend
Below is the crux of the Cardinals stupidity. The only thing this contract serves is to create division amongst player, coaching, front office, and fans over time. They can't possibly hope to enforce this minus extreme circumstances like Murray going online and bragging about how he wipes his ass with this requirement. But likely he does bare minimum and still doesn't hold his end up and the Cardinals will have to make a choice that will ultimately lead to them wasting hundreds of millions of dollars. Not to mention every time Murray stinks it up the fans will be blaming his laziness. Barring Murray winning a Super Bowl there's no happy ending to this kind of contract for the Cardinals.

View: https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/1551683818016342018?s=20&t=MHKbVs-mYuaZzWyM1YgKFA