CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Options are limited when your mascot is Woody Woodpecker. :laugh4:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t understand black helmets. I work outside. Dark colors in hot temperatures don’t work. Too hot.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Options are limited when your mascot is Woody Woodpecker. :laugh4:
ryan gosling laughing GIF

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, when you have to put a clause in the contract about independent study your franchise is doomed with that qb.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The fact that there’s a question about his work ethic to this degree… it shouts that he hadn’t always lived up to that… 4 hours a week? I spend more time than that on this forum during he season…

If I was a Cards fan and saw that, I’d be super pissed…
That’s what I thought… 4hrs? Thats nothing.

Makes you wonder…was he at 0?

WestCoastRam

Legend
Just a terrible look for the Cards and Murray. Have to think though that the Cards would have expected this to come out. Maybe they feel that the mountain that will be made out of this will motivate Murray even further to actually do it.

This is gonna be talked about for weeks. I love it.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Screenshot 2022-07-25 160857.png

No question about his maturity or professionalism here, nope.

Edit: The part about not getting credit for playing the iPad while watching TV, playing video games or browsing the internet is really kind of incredible for someone you're entrusting the franchise to.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I couldn't find what I wanted in the thread (I probably skipped right past it) but I found what I was talking about.

He's his quote from the article:

“I think I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens,” Murray said. “I’m not one of those guys that’s going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don’t sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much.”

And here's the article:

He also said he could be better at soccer than Ronaldo in less than 4 years and that he had the drive and determination to be the best QB in history (even though he can't even bring himself to watch film).

MachS

Hall of Fame
So obviously the team will be monitoring his iPad usage when watching the film cut ups. That means a human will have to manually monitor Kylers iPad at the end of each week to make sure he's in front of his ipad when the clip's are going. That is so fucking insane to me.

Psycho_X

Legend
Nothing like having to treat your franchise QB like a prepubescent teenager. Hilarious. Do they take his Xbox away when he talks back?

dang

Legend

man, when you have to put a clause in the contract about independent study your franchise is doomed with that qb.

Is there a clause that he needs to wipe his ass after taking a shit before coming to team meetings?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That sure tells the football world that Kyler Murray has not been as dedicated as a superstar should be. I wouldn't want that guy to be the face of my franchise. With a lot of Rams players they probably hit the 4 hour mark in a day or two. Without having to be told.