CARDINALS 2022/23 Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards are between a rock and hard place. They have a QB has the talent to be top 5 but the maturity/leadership that places him in the top 20. So do you pay for a top 5 or a top 20 QB. Should be interesting.
6D0267F6-DAA1-4381-A356-655C21E9098B.jpeg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Kyler Murray has to use his legs to be an upper tier quarterback. Which puts him at risk. He's had his share of games where he played dinged up and it limited his running ability. When that happens he becomes very average in the pocket. If he can be contained to the pocket their offense tends to struggle.

oldnotdead

Legend
I love it. Elite money for a limited QB. It will hamstring that franchise for years. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ends up happy as the #3QB in the NFCW. What would happen if Lance continues to develop and learn how to read NFL defenses? Kyler is going to have to run more to justify that contract which will shorten his career. Once he gets dinged in a game he will have zero incentive to return, after all he's getting $160M guaranteed.

I was wondering what all the groaning was in the neighborhood. If the season was 10 games long they would be a contender.

The Cards are $19M over the cap now. They are going to have to make roster moves or a whole lot of restructrures.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Bickley and the guys were acting like it's the best of all possible outcomes this morning...

Jennifer Aniston Reaction GIF

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception