2021 Schedule Release Wednesday May-12 | Rams Schedule Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 NFL schedule release: How to watch, stream, date, time, TV channel, more for unveiling of 17-game season​

The 2021 NFL season is on the horizon now that the draft and big waves of free agency are in the rear view. But first comes one of the most unique schedule releases in the history of the league. Yes, that's right. With 17 regular-season games on tap for the first time since the NFL first kicked off, this year's season marks a literal expansion of the football calendar. What better way to recognize the new feat than by tuning in for the official schedule release?

Sounds great! But how do I watch? We're so glad you asked. The NFL is hosting a special "Schedule Release '21" show this year to unveil all 17 games for all 32 teams. And we've got all the details you need to follow along:

How to watch​

Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network | Stream: NFL.com, NFL app, fuboTV (try for free)
More coverage: CBS Sports HQ, CBSSports.com

All 32 official team schedules will be announced at 8 p.m. ET, but CBS Sports HQ -- our free, live 24/7 sports streaming network -- will kick off schedule-release coverage at 7 p.m. You can access HQ coverage at CBSSports.com, or via the CBS Sports app for key connected devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku; as well as on iOS and Android; through CBSN; and Paramount+.

If you're looking for full 17-game schedules, as well as previews of the top prime-time matchups and CBS broadcasts on tap for this fall, be sure to catch our Wednesday night breakdown of the 2021 regular-season slate.

With the schedule being released on Wednesday I thought it would be a good time to see what everyone thinks are schedule will look like? Who do you think we open against? How many prime time games will we get and who will the opponents be?

My guess is we open up against Detroit on MNF. I think we will have 5 prime time games:

Detroit
Tampa
San Fran
At Seattle
At Green Bay

Psycho_X

Legend
Vikings fans sitting on their forums looking at the schedule and counting a win. They've handled Stafford no problem before. Rams OLine is a question after losing their center and were mediocre at guard most of the year. Lost their defensive captain and a few other starters along with their DC and they downgraded at DC. Whitworth is a year older, Kupp is always hurt so is DJax so they'll have Woods and 2 young guys at WR. Two young guys at RB. A TE who is either great for 6 games or just another guy on the roster after that. Their ST were atrocious their punter is declining and will they get the same Rudy Gay from last year or the guy from Tampa that got cut?

It's easy to sit here and look at the schedule with fan bias and rose colored glasses. I just laid out why the Vikings and all the NFCN teams think right now they can beat us easy. Same can be said for reasons within the NFCW. My point which I laid on heavy with sarcasm is that looking at the schedule right now and counting wins and losses is pointless. Sitting here before training camp even opens up and saying who we can and can't beat is pointless. Writing a team off because of our bias towards our own team is folly. Right now every fan base thinks they can win games that you think they can't beat us in.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tano

Legend
Vikings fans sitting on their forums looking at the schedule and counting a win. They've handled Stafford no problem before. Rams OLine is a question after losing their center and were mediocre at guard most of the year. Lost their defensive captain and a few other starters along with their DC and they downgraded at DC. Whitworth is a year older, Kupp is always hurt so is DJax so they'll have Woods and 2 young guys at WR. Two young guys at RB. A TE who is either great for 6 games or just another guy on the roster after that. Their ST were atrocious their punter is declining and will they get the same Rudy Gay from last year or the guy from Tampa that got cut?

It's easy to sit here and look at the schedule with fan bias and rose colored glasses. I just laid out why the Vikings and all the NFCN teams think right now they can beat us easy. Same can be said for reasons within the NFCW. My point which I laid on heavy with sarcasm is that looking at the schedule right now and counting wins and losses is pointless. Sitting here before training camp even opens up and saying who we can and can't beat is pointless. Writing a team off because of our bias towards our own team is folly. Right now every fan base thinks they can win games that you think they can't beat us in.
And that's a fan's prerogative.

I have no problems with people disagreeing with my opinions just that being sarcastic in response is not cool man.

Unless it is in blue font :biggrin:

And I still say Minnesota is going to suck next year lol

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little chippy don't yuh think?
Reading my follow up might give you the whole picture but that’s up to you. As I told him I was being sarcastic but you’re welcome to form your own opinions, that’s what this board is for after all.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that's a fan's prerogative.

I have no problems with people disagreeing with my opinions just that being sarcastic in response is not cool man.

Unless it is in blue font :biggrin:

And I still say Minnesota is going to suck next year lol
Welcome to your opinion. I’ve lost track of when sarcasm is ok and when it’s not. Seems to be one of those moving goal post things. In other words you just assumed I was being an ass instead of being sarcastic. Your prerogative.

Tano

Legend
Welcome to your opinion. I’ve lost track of when sarcasm is ok and when it’s not. Seems to be one of those moving goal post things. In other words you just assumed I was being an ass instead of being sarcastic. Your prerogative.
It's the tone man tone

What you said can easily be construed as you being an ass.

But maybe I am being a little overly sensitive.

My prerogative as a fan lol

Psycho_X

Legend
I am really looking forward to even preseason this year. I'm always excited just to watch football but quickly want to push past it after a game and a half but I'm genuinely excited to watch all three of these games. Not sure if it's because we didn't have one last season or just because I'm really excited to see our backups and rookies play. Will be really fun watching Wolford and these rookie WRs/TEs play along with seeing what youth on defense will step up and claim a spot. Is it August yet?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think this team is about to make a run that spans more than one season. IMO we're going to have two outstanding seasons in a row starting this year. Once that's over, though, it'll be time to pay 9 and we'll see how that affects things.

But 2021 and 2022 are poised to be epic. Like GSoT epic. At least that's what it looks like right now through my win colored glasses. :biggrin:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just bought 2 tix for Rams/Chargers, sejc 300 for 28 bucks each! taking my grand-nephew, 10, who is a charger fan to his 1st NFL game. I'm jazzed!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just bought 2 tix for Rams/Chargers, sejc 300 for 28 bucks each! taking my grand-nephew, 10, who is a charger fan to his 1st NFL game. I'm jazzed!
After the game you should console him with a nice AD99 jersey from the gift shop. :biggrin:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Little twerp is stuck on getting a Bosa jersey, Gonna make him buy me a beer for taking him. We got the "Bad Gandpa" thing going.

jackass GIF by Bad Grandpa

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am really looking forward to even preseason this year. I'm always excited just to watch football but quickly want to push past it after a game and a half but I'm genuinely excited to watch all three of these games. Not sure if it's because we didn't have one last season or just because I'm really excited to see our backups and rookies play. Will be really fun watching Wolford and these rookie WRs/TEs play along with seeing what youth on defense will step up and claim a spot. Is it August yet?

Me too. Preseason is awesome TV watch. It’s fun to focus on individual play, rookies, etc.

I think this team is about to make a run that spans more than one season. IMO we're going to have two outstanding seasons in a row starting this year. Once that's over, though, it'll be time to pay 9 and we'll see how that affects things.

But 2021 and 2022 are poised to be epic. Like GSoT epic. At least that's what it looks like right now through my win colored glasses. :biggrin:

It looks that way. If things materialize as they appear on paper, by say... week 3.... we should have a pretty good feel for the makeup of the team.