2021 Schedule Release Wednesday May-12 | Rams Schedule Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 NFL schedule release: How to watch, stream, date, time, TV channel, more for unveiling of 17-game season​

The 2021 NFL season is on the horizon now that the draft and big waves of free agency are in the rear view. But first comes one of the most unique schedule releases in the history of the league. Yes, that's right. With 17 regular-season games on tap for the first time since the NFL first kicked off, this year's season marks a literal expansion of the football calendar. What better way to recognize the new feat than by tuning in for the official schedule release?

Sounds great! But how do I watch? We're so glad you asked. The NFL is hosting a special "Schedule Release '21" show this year to unveil all 17 games for all 32 teams. And we've got all the details you need to follow along:

How to watch​

Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network | Stream: NFL.com, NFL app, fuboTV (try for free)
More coverage: CBS Sports HQ, CBSSports.com

All 32 official team schedules will be announced at 8 p.m. ET, but CBS Sports HQ -- our free, live 24/7 sports streaming network -- will kick off schedule-release coverage at 7 p.m. You can access HQ coverage at CBSSports.com, or via the CBS Sports app for key connected devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku; as well as on iOS and Android; through CBSN; and Paramount+.

If you're looking for full 17-game schedules, as well as previews of the top prime-time matchups and CBS broadcasts on tap for this fall, be sure to catch our Wednesday night breakdown of the 2021 regular-season slate.

With the schedule being released on Wednesday I thought it would be a good time to see what everyone thinks are schedule will look like? Who do you think we open against? How many prime time games will we get and who will the opponents be?

My guess is we open up against Detroit on MNF. I think we will have 5 prime time games:

Detroit
Tampa
San Fran
At Seattle
At Green Bay

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a rumored leaked schedule out on the net right now just FYI. I think it has a starting off at Jacksonville. I don't really see the NFL making the lions come from the East Coast to the West Coast to play what will likely be a 10:00 p.m. Eastern game to start the season.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I think we will have 5 prime time games:

Detroit
Tampa
San Fran
At Seattle
At Green Bay

My 5 prime time games guesses are...

At 49ers
At Ravens
Vs Bucs
Vs Seahawks
Vs Lions

The 2021 NFL schedule will be released on May 12th at 8 PM ET.
nfl-prime-time-090920-ftrpng_cholb3je5bjs15agrxwfrj25x.png

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forget exactly how it works but I believe Fox can protect certain games - no way I see them letting go of the Bucs game. The Bucs and Packers don't play this year and the Saints lost Drew Brees - which means that the Rams/Bucs is THE premier NFC game of the entire season.

Since 2017, we've opened at home/road/road/home - but we've also never opened in a "premier" or divisional game. For example, last year they made the Browns/Ravens and Saints/Bucs square off in week one. Since the NFL is shooting for fans in the stadiums, I think they will want a redo at showing off Sofi - I think it will be Niners at Rams on either SNF or the late MNF slot.

The only way they put us in primetime against the Lions would be if it was for Thursday Night football - but we're due for the road TNF game this year. I think it'll be Rams at Cardinals.

I think we will see Rams at Vikings as a MNF game, Rams at Packers as a SNF game, and Titans at Rams as either SNF or MNF.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
How about Rams/lions on thanksgiving?
Wouldn’t that be cool?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about Rams/lions on thanksgiving?
Wouldn’t that be cool?

Would be but the game is in LA and the Lions always play in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Although IMO the NFL needs to blow up and rethink how they do the Thanksgiving games so I would love this

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally , living out of market the more prime time games are welcomed.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Would be but the game is in LA and the Lions always play in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Although IMO the NFL needs to blow up and rethink how they do the Thanksgiving games so I would love this

This would be the perfect time/game to do so. The lions and Rams are so intertwined at this point that the announcers would never run out of things to say .

Once upon a time the Thanksgiving game was just cowboys and lions so there were times when either team would be on the road.

C’mon NFL, don’t blow this one!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Not sure how the season pans out but I had a dream we lost 10-0 to the Bears, and I don't even think we play them. I just remember our OL was god awful and remember us all saying "of fuckin course it is! We didn't invest a damn thing into it".

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how the season pans out but I had a dream we lost 10-0 to the Bears, and I don't even think we play them. I just remember our OL was god awful and remember us all saying "of fuckin course it is! We didn't invest a damn thing into it".

We do play them. They'll be coming to LA for their yearly beatdown

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The lions over/under must be 0.5 games. Theres no way that hot trash is getting a primetime game.

nighttrain

Legend
The lions over/under must be 0.5 games. Theres no way that hot trash is getting a primetime game.
,how good the Lion are is gonna depend on their WRers, Gollaway and Jones both gone, they have a pretty good OL
train

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Will 2021 be any different?

The Lions did not earn any primetime games in 2020​

The Detroit Lions will not make a single appearance on any national primetime games in 2020. No Monday Night Football. No Sunday night games to a national audience. Not even a single Thursday night matchup.

That is not by accident. The NFL doles out primetime appearances based on star power, a track record of success, fan excitement, expectations for the season and more. And the Detroit Lions fail to check any of those boxes on a national level.

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2020/05/08/detroit-lions-primetime-schedule-nfl-2020-no-respect/

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went ahead and converted this topic into a schedule release thread.

Schedule comes out, tomorrow!

2021 NFL schedule release: How to watch, stream, date, time, TV channel, more for unveiling of 17-game season​

The 2021 NFL season is on the horizon now that the draft and big waves of free agency are in the rear view. But first comes one of the most unique schedule releases in the history of the league. Yes, that's right. With 17 regular-season games on tap for the first time since the NFL first kicked off, this year's season marks a literal expansion of the football calendar. What better way to recognize the new feat than by tuning in for the official schedule release?

Sounds great! But how do I watch? We're so glad you asked. The NFL is hosting a special "Schedule Release '21" show this year to unveil all 17 games for all 32 teams. And we've got all the details you need to follow along:

How to watch​

Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network | Stream: NFL.com, NFL app, fuboTV (try for free)
More coverage: CBS Sports HQ, CBSSports.com

All 32 official team schedules will be announced at 8 p.m. ET, but CBS Sports HQ -- our free, live 24/7 sports streaming network -- will kick off schedule-release coverage at 7 p.m. You can access HQ coverage at CBSSports.com, or via the CBS Sports app for key connected devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku; as well as on iOS and Android; through CBSN; and Paramount+.

If you're looking for full 17-game schedules, as well as previews of the top prime-time matchups and CBS broadcasts on tap for this fall, be sure to catch our Wednesday night breakdown of the 2021 regular-season slate.