2021 Schedule Release Wednesday May-12 | Rams Schedule Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 NFL schedule release: How to watch, stream, date, time, TV channel, more for unveiling of 17-game season​

The 2021 NFL season is on the horizon now that the draft and big waves of free agency are in the rear view. But first comes one of the most unique schedule releases in the history of the league. Yes, that's right. With 17 regular-season games on tap for the first time since the NFL first kicked off, this year's season marks a literal expansion of the football calendar. What better way to recognize the new feat than by tuning in for the official schedule release?

Sounds great! But how do I watch? We're so glad you asked. The NFL is hosting a special "Schedule Release '21" show this year to unveil all 17 games for all 32 teams. And we've got all the details you need to follow along:

How to watch​

Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network | Stream: NFL.com, NFL app, fuboTV (try for free)
More coverage: CBS Sports HQ, CBSSports.com

All 32 official team schedules will be announced at 8 p.m. ET, but CBS Sports HQ -- our free, live 24/7 sports streaming network -- will kick off schedule-release coverage at 7 p.m. You can access HQ coverage at CBSSports.com, or via the CBS Sports app for key connected devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku; as well as on iOS and Android; through CBSN; and Paramount+.

If you're looking for full 17-game schedules, as well as previews of the top prime-time matchups and CBS broadcasts on tap for this fall, be sure to catch our Wednesday night breakdown of the 2021 regular-season slate.

With the schedule being released on Wednesday I thought it would be a good time to see what everyone thinks are schedule will look like? Who do you think we open against? How many prime time games will we get and who will the opponents be?

My guess is we open up against Detroit on MNF. I think we will have 5 prime time games:

Detroit
Tampa
San Fran
At Seattle
At Green Bay

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Looks like there was an upside to losing the division to Seattle last season - an easy schedule.

Can't wait to embarrass Chicago Week 1 !!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Looks like there was an upside to losing the division to Seattle last season - an easy schedule.

Can't wait to embarrass Chicago Week 1 !!!
I would prefer if the Rams had the Seahawks' schedule.

Aside from the the divisional games, both teams play the NFC North and AFC South. That leaves just three "uncommon" opponents.

Rams have the Ravens instead of the Steelers ... would rather they play Pittsburgh.
Rams have the Bucs instead of the Saints ... would rather they play New Orleans, without Brees
Rams have the Giants instead of the WFT ... NY has added a ton of offensive talent to a team with a solid 2020 defense; whereas Washington remains an excellent defense but with questionable offensive talent ... would prefer to play Washington.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I would prefer if the Rams had the Seahawks' schedule.

Aside from the the divisional games, both teams play the NFC North and AFC South. That leaves just three "uncommon" opponents.

Rams have the Ravens instead of the Steelers ... would rather they play Pittsburgh.
Rams have the Bucs instead of the Saints ... would rather they play New Orleans, without Brees
Rams have the Giants instead of the WFT ... NY has added a ton of offensive talent to a team with a solid 2020 defense; whereas Washington remains an excellent defense but with questionable offensive talent ... would prefer to play Washington.
I read WFT as WTF. LOL.

Other than that, good points all. Technically our season is in fact harder. I guess the upside is that we'll be getting valuable playoff practice. And my "easy" comment just speaks to how bad the NFC North and AFC South are. I guess any division looks weak compared to the NFC West!!! 9'ers twice at the end of the season, talk about dramatic...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Schedule after the bye is tough and cold. Hopefully we're 10-0 at that point.
FIFY
10th most difficult in the league....but here's the kicker, Tampa Bay with all its returning 22 starting players will have the 4th easiest schedule....how did that happen?
You still don't know the Brady rule? He has generally had at least 6 bye weeks a year plus the actual bye week.
FIFY too.
That's what she said
ba GIF

They will suck lol. You're right I didn't buy any yet. I'm hoping some pissed off Texans fan sells their ticket to spite Cal. I can't get over the $30 parking cost tho. Wtf.

View: https://youtu.be/7WuHTcxGt20

Psycho_X

Legend
If someone wanted to pay me millions of dollars I'd be ok with celebrating christmas and new years on different days if I had to. Hell, I'll celebrate them in July IDGAF.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If someone wanted to pay me millions of dollars I'd be ok with celebrating christmas and new years on different days if I had to. Hell, I'll celebrate them in July IDGAF.
It’s obvious people are taking what I said to extremes that I wasn’t implying. First off it sucks to have 2 straight road games to the east coast late in the season and one will be cold and wet though it’s not GB cold.

Second they’re just people it will weigh on their minds but I’m not going to claim Ramsey, Donald Stafford etc are going to have bad games because of it.

Also to your point on millionaires handling it that’s what a quarter of the roster?

People acting like I’m claiming Staley called a bad game because he’d interviewed with the Chargers before the GB game I never implied anything like that. The travel late in the season on those weeks is far from ideal.

Shitbirds furthest travel the last four weeks is Arizona and us and the Niners travel to just Tennessee and us those same four weeks.

Psycho_X

Legend
It’s obvious people are taking what I said to extremes that I wasn’t implying. First off it sucks to have 2 straight road games to the east coast late in the season and one will be cold and wet though it’s not GB cold.

Second they’re just people it will weigh on their minds but I’m not going to claim Ramsey, Donald Stafford etc are going to have bad games because of it.

Also to your point on millionaires handling it that’s what a quarter of the roster?

People acting like I’m claiming Staley called a bad game because he’d interviewed with the Chargers before the GB game I never implied anything like that. The travel late in the season on those weeks is far from ideal.

Shitbirds furthest travel the last four weeks is Arizona and us and the Niners travel to just Tennessee and us those same four weeks.

Yeah, I'm mildly concerned about Baltimore because of weather but that's about it. Vikings isn't an east coast game and is in a dome so big deal. I think having all three divisional away games in prime time is more annoying than these two games in a row at end of season. But if we're as good as we should be this season I don't see a problem with any of this schedule.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I'm mildly concerned about Baltimore because of weather but that's about it. Vikings isn't an east coast game and is in a dome so big deal. I think having all three divisional away games in prime time is more annoying than these two games in a row at end of season. But if we're as good as we should be this season I don't see a problem with any of this schedule.
Minneapolis is still 2,000 ish and two time zones and a decently long flight. It may be a dome but we’ve seen it be a hostile dome too.

Psycho_X

Legend
Minneapolis is still 2,000 ish and two time zones and a decently long flight. It may be a dome but we’ve seen it be a hostile dome too.

Yeah will see, hopefully we have everything wrapped up nicely by then and we won't be under pressure to win both of those.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK who is in for a for a field cabana game? 24 tickets all inclusive food and beverage (including beer & wine) and right on the side line. split 24 ways $700 each.

Im IN for this, I’ll fly over from Blighty. I have no idea what a field cabana is though.

Tano

Legend
Minnesota is going to be out of it by then. They are a rebuilding team with the worst defense last year.

I do not see them getting that much better this year.

And most of Cousins TDs were in the 4th qtr last year when they were down by 20 points or more.

Call me NOT IMPRESSED with Minnesota.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Minnesota is going to be out of it by then. They are a rebuilding team with the worst defense last year.

I do not see them getting that much better this year.

And most of Cousins TDs were in the 4th qtr last year when they were down by 20 points or more.

Call me NOT IMPRESSED with Minnesota.
Got it! Season hasn't started and teams are already out of it and won't be a threat.

Tano

Legend
Got it! Season hasn't started and teams are already out of it and won't be a threat.
Wow - that's a bit extreme with the sarcasm.

This is just my opinion that I do not think Minnesota is going to be a tough team this year.

I felt the Jets were going to be a crappy team before the season started and they ended up 2 14.

That is not a tough team even though we were one of the two teams that lost to them last year.

There are always a few teams that look bad before the season even starts and frequently they end up being bad.

I am predicting that Minnesota is going to be no better than 6 - 10 this year. That's not a tough team imo.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks and looks good. After a few beers I’d be hopping over the wall and legging it onto the field.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow - that's a bit extreme with the sarcasm.

This is just my opinion that I do not think Minnesota is going to be a tough team this year.

I felt the Jets were going to be a crappy team before the season started and they ended up 2 14.

That is not a tough team even though we were one of the two teams that lost to them last year.

There are always a few teams that look bad before the season even starts and frequently they end up being bad.

I am predicting that Minnesota is going to be no better than 6 - 10 this year. That's not a tough team imo.
Vikings fans sitting on their forums looking at the schedule and counting a win. They've handled Stafford no problem before. Rams OLine is a question after losing their center and were mediocre at guard most of the year. Lost their defensive captain and a few other starters along with their DC and they downgraded at DC. Whitworth is a year older, Kupp is always hurt so is DJax so they'll have Woods and 2 young guys at WR. Two young guys at RB. A TE who is either great for 6 games or just another guy on the roster after that. Their ST were atrocious their punter is declining and will they get the same Rudy Gay from last year or the guy from Tampa that got cut?

It's easy to sit here and look at the schedule with fan bias and rose colored glasses. I just laid out why the Vikings and all the NFCN teams think right now they can beat us easy. Same can be said for reasons within the NFCW. My point which I laid on heavy with sarcasm is that looking at the schedule right now and counting wins and losses is pointless. Sitting here before training camp even opens up and saying who we can and can't beat is pointless. Writing a team off because of our bias towards our own team is folly. Right now every fan base thinks they can win games that you think they can't beat us in.