2021 Schedule Release Wednesday May-12 | Rams Schedule Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2021 NFL schedule release: How to watch, stream, date, time, TV channel, more for unveiling of 17-game season​

The 2021 NFL season is on the horizon now that the draft and big waves of free agency are in the rear view. But first comes one of the most unique schedule releases in the history of the league. Yes, that's right. With 17 regular-season games on tap for the first time since the NFL first kicked off, this year's season marks a literal expansion of the football calendar. What better way to recognize the new feat than by tuning in for the official schedule release?

Sounds great! But how do I watch? We're so glad you asked. The NFL is hosting a special "Schedule Release '21" show this year to unveil all 17 games for all 32 teams. And we've got all the details you need to follow along:

How to watch​

Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network | Stream: NFL.com, NFL app, fuboTV (try for free)
More coverage: CBS Sports HQ, CBSSports.com

All 32 official team schedules will be announced at 8 p.m. ET, but CBS Sports HQ -- our free, live 24/7 sports streaming network -- will kick off schedule-release coverage at 7 p.m. You can access HQ coverage at CBSSports.com, or via the CBS Sports app for key connected devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku; as well as on iOS and Android; through CBSN; and Paramount+.

If you're looking for full 17-game schedules, as well as previews of the top prime-time matchups and CBS broadcasts on tap for this fall, be sure to catch our Wednesday night breakdown of the 2021 regular-season slate.

With the schedule being released on Wednesday I thought it would be a good time to see what everyone thinks are schedule will look like? Who do you think we open against? How many prime time games will we get and who will the opponents be?

My guess is we open up against Detroit on MNF. I think we will have 5 prime time games:

Detroit
Tampa
San Fran
At Seattle
At Green Bay

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Looks okay at first glance

First impressions:

--No 3-game stretches of either all-home or all-away games
-- No back to back east coast away games (although the Min and Balt games kinda suck, especially for players)
--3 of first 4 at home, nice
--good to have late bye, and extra rest after MNF and before trip to Lambeau
--only 2 cold weather games (GB and Balt)
--doesn't look like crazy travel, and no international game is a welcome change
--18 week season, great for us fans

All in all looks good to me, bring on the season
I've always thought that Kroenke allowed Goodell to kind of screw us over on our schedule with all those International games as part of paying our pentence for getting approval to return back to LA.

Now the NFL is all in on us winning.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've always thought that Kroenke allowed Goodell to kind of screw us over on our schedule with all those International games as part of paying our pentence for getting approval to return back to LA.

Now the NFL is all in on us winning.
It was part of the public deal on the moving it wasn't any screwing. We agreed to a London game each year until the new stadium was open then we were off the rotation for as many years as we were on.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yup, thought the same thing. But Titans is a home SNF game? Ok.
Yeah they have two primetime home games, but all road games are division games. That normally adds a little more difficulty to those games.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah but they're spending Christmas in Minnesota and then New Years in Baltimore that's pretty shitty.
Good. No distractions to take them off their game. They can celebrate Christmas and New Years on February 13th at Sofi!!!

I know some folks who have planned Christmas in July because of Covid Christmas 2020.

dang

Legend
I think another way to look at the schedule would be as a Bears fan. OMG opening against the Rams?!! No way you start your QB of the future against Donald and this secondary. LMFAO

Also having the Bucs here early is IMO an advantage as the roster should be full strength with a couple of games to iron out kinks with a new QB and DC.

As far as the Niners are concerned as long as they are in contention I think Jimmy G is the QB. This is the toughest division in the NFL and they would be foolish to play a rookie QB who really needs an offensive scheme tailored to him. Lance for all his talents is still raw with limited actual game experience. Playing in the NFL against NFL secondaries is a huge step up from North Dakota State. He played as an RPO QB in college and Jimmy G is a pocket passer. The Niners will have to revamp their offense when they start Trey. I expect the Niners to redshirt Trey at least one year if not two which they can afford because of that 5th year option. They have Rosen behind Jimmy G who is also a pocket passer. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Rosen pushes Jimmy for the start as the current Niners are a perfect fit for him. Trey is like Murray and I expect the Niners to really change their offense to fit his skill set in the same way AZ did for Murray. Like in AZ once they do, Jimmy and Josh aren't fits for that offensive scheme.
Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen vs Jimmy G-String vs The Rook. Let’s hope it takes all of 2021 for the 69ers to navigate that conundrum. I do believe Lance could turn out to be the best QB drafted this year but he will likely need 2 years of training up from his 1 year at NDSU.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good. No distractions to take them off their game. They can celebrate Christmas and New Years on February 13th at Sofi!!!

I know some folks who have planned Christmas in July because of Covid Christmas 2020.
I disagree, being away from family for both of those holidays could be a bigger distraction than being at home for even one of them. It could affect the men.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I disagree, being away from family for both of those holidays could be a bigger distraction than being at home for even one of them. It could affect the men.
Sure it could. But are we really going to be concerned about not being home for the holidays affecting professional football players? I could think of 53 other things that could have a more negative affect and they all wear a number. I think of all the holidays these guys treasure the most, Superbowl Sunday has to top the list!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
OK who is in for a for a field cabana game? 24 tickets all inclusive food and beverage (including beer & wine) and right on the side line. split 24 ways $700 each.
I’m in.
which game?

Liberator

Pro Bowler

Lol they will just celebrate the holidays later or early. People do it all the time.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Looking forward to the season--especially the Week 7 game at home against the Lions. That ought to be one of the most fun games of all.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Tix are damn near $200 or more plus $30-$40 for parking.

Fuuuuckkkkk that.
Dude, don't buy single game tix right now. Wait until it's closer towards that game. Who knows, the Texans may suck by then and the resale tix may be a lot cheaper. When I went the Panthers game in 2019, a friend of mine spent that much for nose bleeds the week they were released. I, on the other hand, found a pair of 4th row seats for $55 each the day of.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The Rams play some good QBs in 2021. But the middle of the schedule is loaded with ????

Detroit, Houston, Tennessee, SF, Green Bay and Jacksonville. The best QB we might face in that 6 game stretch is Tannehill!!

Tano

Legend
That Baltimore game worries me more than Green Bay.

Average temperature for Green Bay in November is 20 to 40 degrees.

Could be a snow game though.

That Baltimore game though - if we have one of those cold fronts from Canada - we could be looking at a Minus 20 degrees game that day.

Fricken brrr.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dude, don't buy single game tix right now. Wait until it's closer towards that game. Who knows, the Texans may suck by then and the resale tix may be a lot cheaper. When I went the Panthers game in 2019, a friend of mine spent that much for nose bleeds the week they were released. I, on the other hand, found a pair of 4th row seats for $55 each the day of.

They will suck lol. You're right I didn't buy any yet. I'm hoping some pissed off Texans fan sells their ticket to spite Cal. I can't get over the $30 parking cost tho. Wtf.