2021 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

When is the 2021 NFL Draft?​

This year's draft runs from Thursday, April 29, to Saturday, May 1. Here's a breakdown of the schedule by round:
  • Round 1: Thursday, April 29 (8 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 30 (7 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, May 1 (12 p.m. ET)

How to watch the 2021 NFL Draft​

Where can you go to tune in? Below is another rundown of the schedule, plus TV and streaming options:

Thursday, April 29

Round: 1
Start time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network
Stream: fuboTV (try for free), NFL app, ESPN app

Friday, April 30

Rounds: 2-3
Start time: 7 p.m. ET

Saturday, May 1

Rounds: 4-7
Start time: 12 p.m. ET

Draft Order - Round 1

1) Jacksonville Jaguars
2) New York Jets
3) San Francisco 49ers (from Houston Texans through Miami Dolphins)
4) Atlanta Falcons
5) Cincinnati Bengals
6) Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles)
7) Detroit Lions
8) Carolina Panthers
9) Denver Broncos
10) Dallas Cowboys
11) New York Giants
12) Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins)
13) Los Angeles Chargers
14) Minnesota Vikings
15) New England Patriots
16) Arizona Cardinals
17) Las Vegas Raiders
18) Miami Dolphins
19) Washington Football Team
20) Chicago Bears
21) Indianapolis Colts
22) Tennessee Titans
23) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
24) Pittsburgh Steelers
25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams)
26) Cleveland Browns
27) Baltimore Ravens
28) New Orleans Saints
29) Green Bay Packers
30) Buffalo Bills
31) Baltimore Ravens (from Kansas City Chiefs)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't believe i'm denying anything, I even stated I was among those who wanted more on the OL last year.
Not necessarily buying into what a HC always says, and being that they are almost always so vague to not offer any real news, is not the same as saying they are lying to us, it's more about smokescreens so they aren't signaling to the enemy any real plans.
There is no 'truth' for fans projecting their personal ambitions for the team, only speculation that might be realized if they get a prognostication somewhat right. jmo.

I’ve been against offensive lineman a few times. Such as last season. Anchrum was a beautiful 7th rd pick & lost my Rod-coin bet.
There are 2 or 3 Centers I’d like The Rams to draft.If not no biggie.Depending on who is on the board or which player they draft.
This season I might have to say Covid got to Les Sneads mind.That might also be a thing if he finds anJOF type player.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Apparently he did, but only the 1st of 2 shots. Read up and it sounds like he's only having mild symptoms which is good so far.

Got careless!! Not a good showing for the draft. Last year when The Rams drafted Brian Allen was highlighted as the first NFL Player to get Covid.
The honor goes to ?? Whitworth sported having got it on HardKnocks.
Mcvay is ready to take off his shirt for a Pool Party .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dude idk what the hell the subject is? Lol am I drunk?

Ramsey went to school at Florida State.. T Lawerence playing with Ramsey or his old RB? Or playing a banjo? Lol fuck it in taking a shot

The Clemson Tigers. RAMsey was the Rams real pick for that RB at #25.He will be playing with Lawrence again with the Jags.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody wanting some entertainment head to reddit and check out the Raiders sub :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we'll have our pick of centers. And God help all Rams boards if we pass on them. :ROFLMAO:
WORD. (That’s what all the hip kids are saying in Missouri, I think,,,,)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a lot of people are gonna be mad when the Rams don't draft at 57... I think they're gonna be livid when they find out the Rams traded all the way back to the 70s.
You hate America and apple pie, don’t you?
Besides, I heard Snead has CovI’d and he’s trapped under something heavy and so won’t be able to do ANY deals!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Quite a few Corners off the board and edge rushers too, but so far, no centers.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Looking at how things are falling, maybe we trade a 4th to move up and draft Landon Dickerson. He's a beast and the best center in this draft. Would solidify that spot for years. He will be gone if we sit and wait, and something tells me after he goes, Quinn Meinerz will go shortly after. I think there's a very good chance both are gone by 57, but Dickerson will be at least 100%. Something we should think about if he falls another 10 picks or so. trade into the 40-45 range to grab him.

All the talk has been about us moving back from 57, which is possible. But I never doubt Les' trading ability so we could also move up if someone we like falls.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Looking at how things are falling, maybe we trade a 4th to move up and draft Landon Dickerson. He's a beast and the best center in this draft. Would solidify that spot for years. He will be gone if we sit and wait, and something tells me after he goes, Quinn Meinerz will go shortly after. I think there's a very good chance both are gone by 57, but Dickerson will be at least 100%. Something we should think about if he falls another 10 picks or so. trade into the 40-45 range to grab him.

All the talk has been about us moving back from 57, which is possible. But I never doubt Les' trading ability so we could also move up if someone we like falls.
I don’t think Dickerson fits the zone blocking scheme. I’m tired of previously injured players anyway.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think a lot of people are gonna be mad when the Rams don't draft at 57... I think they're gonna be livid when they find out the Rams traded all the way back to the 70s.

I'll be happy. Don't see much of a drop off from the 50s to the 70s

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Quite a few Corners off the board and edge rushers too, but so far, no centers.

Shocking!

Meme Reaction GIF

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Snead is going to be fine he doesn’t need to be at the house in Malibu to do his job. The vaccine isn’t stopping Jack and he is nowhere near the at risk population.