2021 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

When is the 2021 NFL Draft?​

This year's draft runs from Thursday, April 29, to Saturday, May 1. Here's a breakdown of the schedule by round:
  • Round 1: Thursday, April 29 (8 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 30 (7 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, May 1 (12 p.m. ET)

How to watch the 2021 NFL Draft​

Where can you go to tune in? Below is another rundown of the schedule, plus TV and streaming options:

Thursday, April 29

Round: 1
Start time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network
Stream: fuboTV (try for free), NFL app, ESPN app

Friday, April 30

Rounds: 2-3
Start time: 7 p.m. ET

Saturday, May 1

Rounds: 4-7
Start time: 12 p.m. ET

Draft Order - Round 1

1) Jacksonville Jaguars
2) New York Jets
3) San Francisco 49ers (from Houston Texans through Miami Dolphins)
4) Atlanta Falcons
5) Cincinnati Bengals
6) Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles)
7) Detroit Lions
8) Carolina Panthers
9) Denver Broncos
10) Dallas Cowboys
11) New York Giants
12) Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins)
13) Los Angeles Chargers
14) Minnesota Vikings
15) New England Patriots
16) Arizona Cardinals
17) Las Vegas Raiders
18) Miami Dolphins
19) Washington Football Team
20) Chicago Bears
21) Indianapolis Colts
22) Tennessee Titans
23) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
24) Pittsburgh Steelers
25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams)
26) Cleveland Browns
27) Baltimore Ravens
28) New Orleans Saints
29) Green Bay Packers
30) Buffalo Bills
31) Baltimore Ravens (from Kansas City Chiefs)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think a lot of people are gonna be mad when the Rams don't draft at 57... I think they're gonna be livid when they find out the Rams traded all the way back to the 70s.

VERY possible, but teams are gonna have to pay to trade up since the meat of this draft is rounds 2-3...

This isn't the draft to stack 6th rounds picks

Now next year??? totally different story

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I may be in the minority, and a lot can change in the next 25 picks, but so far I believe this draft has been playing out in a manner that benefits the Rams. If the first two picks are offensive line and the next two are at CB & Edge, i'll be more than pleased, ... and a slight trade down might just get us the targeted players we want and an additional 4'th rounder.
I do hope Snead a quick recovery and that any potential trades on his behalf aren't interrupted by this Covid crap.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may be in the minority, and a lot can change in the next 25 picks, but so far I believe this draft has been playing out in a manner that benefits the Rams. If the first two picks are offensive line and the next two are at CB & Edge, i'll be more than pleased, ... and a slight trade down might just get us the targeted players we want and an additional 4'th rounder.
I do hope Snead a quick recovery and that any potential trades on his behalf aren't interrupted by this Covid crap.
How we fans want it to play out. Remember every other McVay draft this place was upset the Rams didn't address the OL like fans thought he should have. And lets not forget this gem from this week.

View: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1387790390812569602

Or this one especially.

View: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1387174702041370630

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If it's really between those two guys, it's Brian Allen's job to lose.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How we fans want it to play out. Remember every other McVay draft this place was upset the Rams didn't address the OL like fans thought he should have.

Coach speak BS, both Snead and McVay are very good at it. I always discount what they say and concentrate on what they do.
While I was also one who hoped for more draft action last year on the OL, I won't attack a draft that produced for us the 7'th round Anchrum who up until now sounds like a true steal, but being there are so many potential 2022 losses along the OL to free agency and Whitworth's eventual retirement, there's no time like the present to address these issues. jmo.

Last edited:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I’m starting to think none of the corners projected to reach the Rams will be there by 57
I think they have their eyes on the top slot corners..... Samuel Jr, Elijah Molden, and Aaron Robinson. I think at least Robinson will last into the 60's where they can trade down

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
This may be the sign that the Pack is trading Rodgers to the Broncos.

I dunno why they REFUSE to draft a WR in the 1st round... they've passed on a LOT of good receivers... but they just do.

I know the Pack wants Rodgers back, but if they exit this draft with only Jordan Love and Rodgers leaves to play Jeopardy host... they're screwed.

Goff would be the best QB in that division all of a sudden...
I would guess that Rodgers would be hopping mad, again, at GB’s latest refusal to get him another playmaker. Has any team ever so consistently failed to help its all world qb get enough weapons to really win in the playoffs?

Or maybe they’re trying to jumpstart the Jordan Love era? good luck with that...

oldnotdead

Legend
I think it's smart that the Chargers drafted their LT of the future. Which IMO makes them a possible tradeup partner in the second round. Havenstein and or Hekker are players Staley knows. This would give Staley two OT's better than the ones they had last year. Also, Hekker would give them a legit punter and fill a crucial hole since their kicker is also their punter. If they should lose him to Covid or injury they would be in a world of hurt. Tomorrow will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

There are at least 2 edge players who will drop into the second round and that is the only position to trade up for. I think the Rams actually might stand pat to see if the edge players drop and if they don't he can probably trade down and make the 3rd and 4th rounds his real draft. I totally think McVay was being honest when he said that this draft is more about depth. It is what I've been hearing about the team. He and Snead are pretty much set on who their starters are. They will be drafting for rotational position players who might become future starters.

This is a shallow draft and I agree that going beyond the 4th round is going to be hard to find the type of talent that Snead is looking for. That said Ram's scouting and use of analytics have seen them find very good talent as deep as priority UDFA. But with the truncated season last year that is going to be challenging but not impossible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach speak BS, both Snead and McVay are very good at it. I always discount what they say and concentrate on what they do.
While I was also one who hoped for more draft action last year on the OL, I won't attack a draft that may have brought us the 7'th round Anchrum who up until now sounds like a true steal, but being there are so many potential 2022 losses along the OL to free agency and Whitworth's eventual retirement, there's no time like the present to address these issues. jmo.
hahahaha

Funny how if it doesn't agree with our thoughts/hopes it's coach speak but if it jives with what we're thinking it's speaking the truth. You cannot deny however every year after the draft the vast majority of this board and most Rams fans aren't happy they didn't address the OLine like fans felt should have been done. You can't deny that and try to be honest.

808RAMS

Rookie
Name
Spencer
Meh, wasn’t impressed with this year‘s first round draftees. And WTF was that ghetto song that was sung before our National anthem?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
hahahaha

Funny how if it doesn't agree with our thoughts/hopes it's coach speak but if it jives with what we're thinking it's speaking the truth. You cannot deny however every year after the draft the vast majority of this board and most Rams fans aren't happy they didn't address the OLine like fans felt should have been done. You can't deny that and try to be honest.

I don't believe i'm denying anything, I even stated I was among those who wanted more on the OL last year.
Not necessarily buying into what a HC always says, and being that they are almost always so vague to not offer any real news, is not the same as saying they are lying to us, it's more about smokescreens so they aren't signaling to the enemy any real plans.
There is no 'truth' for fans projecting their personal ambitions for the team, only speculation that might be realized if they get a prognostication somewhat right. jmo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Snead having Covid on draft day could bite the Rams draft in the butt. He didn't look too bad today but it could be worse tomorrow, and this happens when he just lost his second in command, who may have been able to run the draft for him if needed. I hope he's feeling well for days 2 & 3. Low energy Les may not be wheel in and dealing Les.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Snead having Covid on draft day could bite the Rams draft in the butt. He didn't look too bad today but it could be worse tomorrow, and this happens when he just lost his second in command, who may have been able to run the draft for him if needed. I hope he's feeling well for days 2 & 3. Low energy Les may not be wheel in and dealing Les.
Yeah that is what worries me too. Hopefully he can push thru.