OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Weaver was a @Merlin favorite. You best leave the drafting to the pros.
giphy.gif

oldnotdead

Legend
Just shows what a dummy Clark is. This is perhaps the worst state to get caught with a weapon like that, being transported like that. If it was loaded or even if there was ammo in the duffel he could be in big trouble. It's going to be interesting what the Chiefs and NFL will do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

do americans usually have a spare uzi sitting in their cars normally?

dang

Legend
KC has some real free spirits (T Hill, coach Reid’s son, K Hunt and now F Clark).

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
KC has some real free spirits (T Hill, coach Reid’s son, K Hunt and now F Clark).

Clark's always been a piece of shit, though. He treats women terribly, including physical violence and threats.

oldnotdead

Legend
Gatling gun? Hell I have my mini-gun mounted on a swivel mount in my garage just like the Accountant. :quiet:

Psycho_X

Legend
Ah, the scariest time of the offseason between OTAs and training camp. When young, rich kids or adults are most likely to do something really stupid. Luckily I think the Rams focus on culture, maturity, and overall personality when they draft players has helped us avoid any of these huge issues but still a scary time.

Scariest times of the year for football fans...
Summer between OTA and training camp for arrests and drug problems.
Training camp/preseason for injuries.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's amazing he was gang banging when he had an incredible chance to make a vast amount of money legitimately.