OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Geez, investigated as a felony. Wtf this dude do? He snapped on someone.

Former Seahawks, 49ers CB Richard Sherman arrested on 'burglary domestic violence' charge​

Liz Roscher
Wed, July 14, 2021, 10:33 AM

Free agent cornerback Richard Sherman was arrested early Wednesday morning in King County, Wash., on the charge of burglary domestic violence. According public records, he was denied bail and the case is being investigated as a felony.
View attachment 46484
No additional details about the charge are currently available.
The NFL Players Association has released a statement about Sherman's arrest.
View attachment 46483
Sherman, 33, is a 10-year NFL veteran. He spent seven seasons with the Seattle Seahawks before signing with the San Francisco 49ers before the 2018 season. He was released by the Niners in February following the end of his three-year contract, and has yet to sign with a new team for the 2021 season.
Kroenke called in a favor

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, I'm shocked. Sherman never really struck me as an off-the-field problem. Now two things in a row? Either he's really good at hiding who he is or he made a series of really stupid decisions.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this is how i think it all unfolded.

when the police arrived sherman turned towards them and said "good evening officers, what seems to be the problem?"

the cops then unleashed the hounds on his arse.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I am thinking he went into his ex-gf home looking for something still in the house and then hit her when she intervened.

Of course - I am only guessing here.

If you burgle something you stole it, and DV is well DV. So he did both?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Super Bowl GIF

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
But wait... THERE'S MORE

On the 911 call from Dick's wife... she told the dispatcher that Dick was threatening to hang himself.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
But wait... THERE'S MORE

On the 911 call from Dick's wife... she told the dispatcher that Dick was threatening to hang himself.
Apparently, he drank two bottles of liquor and drove into a freeway barrier as well. It sounds like he's lucky he didn't end up in a Leonard Little situation instead of just spending a few days in jail.

Psycho_X

Legend
Apparently, he drank two bottles of liquor and drove into a freeway barrier as well. It sounds like he's lucky he didn't end up in a Leonard Little situation instead of just spending a few days in jail.
No kidding, everyone he passed on the road that night was lucky. Hitting rock bottom in public is not good but he survived it and no one got hurt or died from it so hopefully he can get help and move past this so he can get back to being the normal arrogant prick we all hate.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

classy lady.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins, the wife of Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins, faces a domestic violence charge stemming from an alleged assault involving the latter.​

The incident occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room earlier this month, Schefter adds. Gondrezick-Haskins faces a felony charge of battery and domestic violence after being accused of punching Haskins in the mouth. Other injuries he reportedly suffered were "substantial in nature" including a split upper lip and a missing tooth. "We are aware of the situation but will have no comment," said the Steelers Thursday. It's unclear if any of this will force the 24-year-old to miss time in camp.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Right? That's what I've always heard. Intelligent dickhead?
not sticking up for him. Just saying, that nobody could make me lose my shit like my ex wife. Anybody who has experienced it, knows what I mean. She would push my buttons I might have a shot or 2 to process the shit just spewed and then.... well, all I am saying is I get it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Also, as posted in the Sherm thread, his wife stated that he was undergoing treatment for severe depression.

Seems he went to his in-laws to see his children.

Ive always hates the teams he’s played for, but severe depression is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Just glad he didn’t injure himself or anyone else and he’ll be forced to get the help he needs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
not sticking up for him. Just saying, that nobody could make me lose my shit like my ex wife. Anybody who has experienced it, knows what I mean. She would push my buttons I might have a shot or 2 to process the shit just spewed and then.... well, all I am saying is I get it.
OK... I don't. He downed a couple bottles of booze (allegedly) then drove, crashed, drove further, tried to break into his ex's house, resisted arrest... Am I getting this right? And you want to come to his defense because your ex-wife made you lose your shit at times?

Dude....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Also, as posted in the Sherm thread, his wife stated that he was undergoing treatment for severe depression.

Seems he went to his in-laws to see his children.

Ive always hates the teams he’s played for, but severe depression is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Just glad he didn’t injure himself or anyone else and he’ll be forced to get the help he needs.
If he is under treatment for severe depression, than he may also be on meds.
Those meds for depression are no joke. Serious business.
The number one rule with them is, NO alcohol.

I saw my ex wife on Welbutrin after a couple of drinks. She became very angry and violent.

Prozac wasn't much better.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But wait... THERE'S MORE

"If you don't let me in, I'm gonna get Epsteined!" ~ Sherm

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The 911 dispatcher in the Sherman call was less than helpful. I know that’s a tough job - I know several of them - but that was really bad.