OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am embarrassed that this asshole was once a Missouri Tiger. I guess Huskers fans feel the same way about Lawrence Phillips.
Just the Mizzou cream rising to the top!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Don't know if this has been posted yet..

The NFL is finally easing up pot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/sports/football/nfl-marijuana-policy.html

Under the new collective bargaining agreement, players who test positive for marijuana will no longer be suspended. Testing will be limited to the first two weeks of training camp instead of from April to August, and the threshold for the amount of 9-delta tetrahydrocannabinol — or THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana — needed to trigger a positive test will be raised fourfold.

Psycho_X

Legend

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Well, at least none of our draft picks have punched a pregnant woman in the head so far... jesus. What a douchebag. Titans either keep getting very unlucky or they need to reassess how they evaluate and rank character issues in the pre-draft process.
It starts at the top......Vrabel

After all he did come from the Patriots where doing things legally was only thought to be a suggestion!!!!

Tano

Legend
Well, at least none of our draft picks have punched a pregnant woman in the head so far... jesus. What a douchebag. Titans either keep getting very unlucky or they need to reassess how they evaluate and rank character issues in the pre-draft process.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that someone should hit a woman even if she throws a drink in the face.

My gawd - there are some real winners in this country.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Good - I have no problems with players using pot during the season to help them with the pain.

Especially with the NFL being concerned with CTE, it's amazing to me how many studies are backing up the original study done by the researcher who "discovered" THC in Israel who did a brain damage study on mice and discovered that THC help heal the brain... which for sub-concussive impacts is CRUCIAL to avoiding CTE.

I do think it's funny that they'll only test for a few weeks... and even if a positive pops, there's no suspension.

That's so dumb. Why bother in that case?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good - I have no problems with players using pot during the season to help them with the pain.
You don't need pot though for pain. CBD oils work as well if not better.

Tano

Legend
Especially with the NFL being concerned with CTE, it's amazing to me how many studies are backing up the original study done by the researcher who "discovered" THC in Israel who did a brain damage study on mice and discovered that THC help heal the brain... which for sub-concussive impacts is CRUCIAL to avoiding CTE.

I do think it's funny that they'll only test for a few weeks... and even if a positive pops, there's no suspension.

That's so dumb. Why bother in that case?
Yeah that is dumb