OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Chase Daniels to the Chargers.

I know nobody cares and why should they. I just wanted to say I read that he's made $40m so far in his career. Has he even started a game in the league?

What a life, hold a clipboard and rake in the millions.

Yep. That’s crazy. But in reality just being good enough to play in college is a success.

Just think for baseball if you get to play college and are good enough to be drafted you still could mire in the minor leagues for several years dead broke while football UDFA’s that make a practice squad at least made $8,000 a week in 2018 or likely more by now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Could it be Lance?
Lance is probably the guy yeah. He's really young first off and secondly his upside is stupid. So when you consider his age and upside and the ridiculous off sched throws he can make, that will compensate for the accuracy issues. This guy is gonna drive us batshit in that scheme too but he should also miss a ton of games due to his running ability inducing extra hits. Fields is probably the smarter choice but I don't think his upside is as great as Lance and that really matters in these high picks.

Chase Daniels to the Chargers.

I know nobody cares and why should they. I just wanted to say I read that he's made $40m so far in his career. Has he even started a game in the league?

What a life, hold a clipboard and rake in the millions.

No doubt lol. Sometimes I think backup QB is the best job in the known universe. Those guys can make a shit ton of money and have longer careers than most starters. When all is said and done they live the rockstar life at high school and college level and then get to live in a ton of different places while accruing very good money over time. Also you don't see those guys get the stupid contracts and cut as much. So it's more stable too.

Yes it would suck to be a top QB and find out that at this new level you're a backup. But down the road you can have a hell of a life doing it that's for damn sure.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Here come the bargain signings lol.

And if they plan on moving on a run stuffer to replace Brock they better move soon. McClendon and Peters are still on the market but can't imagine for too long as they're solid types many teams need.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think it's still kind or early for bargain signings. There may be a few but I would guess a number of veteran free agents will wait until after the Draft when teams will re-evaluate the positions that they were unable to address in the Draft.

The truth is, I have no freaking idea.:)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think it's still kind or early for bargain signings. There may be a few but I would guess a number of veteran free agents will wait until after the Draft when teams will re-evaluate the positions that they were unable to address in the Draft.

The truth is, I have no freaking idea.:)
Hey Andre:
Are you agreeing that "I have no freaking idea"!?!

You trying to start something?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice addition for the Chiefs.

Reed had some outstanding moments in Seattle, and could greatly benefit playing next to Chris Jones.

I expect the Chargers to be better but the AFC West may be the least competitive division, with K.C. the clear top-team.

Silly thing is that the Broncos are a QB away from being a really good team. They have a great secondary, a talented pass rush, an outstanding group of weapons, and a solid OL. But they still suck at QB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Silly thing is that the Broncos are a QB away from being a really good team. They have a great secondary, a talented pass rush, an outstanding group of weapons, and a solid OL. But they still suck at QB.

They remind me of the Rams when they traded so far up to draft Goff, but I think Denver is an even better team than the Rams were at that time.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
When was the last time SEA finished last in the NFCW? Seems impossible being they still have RW playing at a high level. But that could easily be a reality with SEA losing Reed along with what the rest of the NFCW is doing.

Reed coming to KC is interesting to say the least.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Andre:
Are you agreeing that "I have no freaking idea"!?!

You trying to start something?
Heh ... I agree that it is too early yet for bargain signings ... and that I also don't have an idea.

You want to make something of it? ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When was the last time SEA finished last in the NFCW? Seems impossible being they still have RW playing at a high level. But that could easily be a reality with SEA losing Reed along with what the rest of the NFCW is doing.

Reed coming to KC is interesting to say the least.
They have never finished last in the NFCW.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That almost a thread itself. Why are Broncos so quiet at QB?

They have the ammo to get one.

BRONCOS 2021 DRAFT PICKS
Round 1: 9th overall
Round 2: 40th overall
Round 3: 71st overall
Round 4: 114th overall
Round 5: 152nd overall
Round 6: 191st overall
Round 7: 237th overall
Round 7: 239th overall
Round 7: 253rd overall

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That almost a thread itself. Why are Broncos so quiet at QB?

They have the ammo to get one.

BRONCOS 2021 DRAFT PICKS
Round 1: 9th overall
Round 2: 40th overall
Round 3: 71st overall
Round 4: 114th overall
Round 5: 152nd overall
Round 6: 191st overall
Round 7: 237th overall
Round 7: 239th overall
Round 7: 253rd overall
They can probably sit at 9 and take the qb that's left of the big 4

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even at 60 years old, Elway is still probably the best QB they have in the organization, and basically have had since Manning

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They can probably sit at 9 and take the qb that's left of the big 4
Two things, all 4 likely gone before 9. In fact I wonder if the Niners had to give up so much because Broncos & Panthers likely bidding for #3.

Also, they might be leary abt over spending for the fourth best QB if they are not in love with him. They settled for Paxton Lynch 5 yrs ago and that didn't work.

They are in QB hell right now like the Rams were. Decent roster, but no QB.

Likely spend a 2nd rounder on a 2nd tier QB and hope for the best.