OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two things, all 4 likely gone before 9. In fact I wonder if the Niners had to give up so much because Broncos & Panthers likely bidding for #3.

Also, they might be leary abt over spending for the fourth best QB if they are not in love with him. They settled for Paxton Lynch 5 yrs ago and that didn't work.

They are in QB hell right now like the Rams were. Decent roster, but no QB.

Likely spend a 2nd rounder on a 2nd tier QB and hope for the best.
Good point. I do find it peculiar that a GM and coach on the hot seat didn't swing for the fences. Although I'd expect that GM's and coaches on the hot seat are told not to be too drastic with their decisions

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Two things, all 4 likely gone before 9. In fact I wonder if the Niners had to give up so much because Broncos & Panthers likely bidding for #3.

Also, they might be leary abt over spending for the fourth best QB if they are not in love with him. They settled for Paxton Lynch 5 yrs ago and that didn't work.

They are in QB hell right now like the Rams were. Decent roster, but no QB.

Likely spend a 2nd rounder on a 2nd tier QB and hope for the best.

That seems pretty logical.

Hopefully you are right and the third and fourth best QBs really aren’t that good.

Maybe it’s just a case of Lynch and Shanahan talking themselves into falling in love with one of them.

It’s funny since all we need to do is look back at other years. It seems accepted that Lawrence is as close to a lock as Luck was. Wilson is right there with him.
So that is two top QBs in one draft. What is the chance that this draft could have three sure things? Especially when you consider many former sure things never panned out.

The odds seem to be against the #3 pick being worth all of what it brought to Miami.

Maybe the Broncos and Panthers looked at it that way.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Living in Colorado, there is very little buzz about the Broncos going after a QB. They have been tied to a few CBs and WRs.

It’s a weird dichotomy here with this team. The fans always believe they are 1 player away from success. Or that FAs will knock on their door.

I can’t stand the team the majority of their fans are obnoxious.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Living in Colorado, there is very little buzz about the Broncos going after a QB. They have been tied to a few CBs and WRs.

It’s a weird dichotomy here with this team. The fans always believe they are 1 player away from success. Or that FAs will knock on their door.

Sounds like Philly West...
Although this is the first time in a long time that Eagles fans are expecting a bad season.

dang

Legend
This college year was different from any other year. Results in games this year need to be closely scrutinized. With that I am leery of any player that significantly rose in their positional rankings due to this years results.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That almost a thread itself. Why are Broncos so quiet at QB?

They have the ammo to get one.

BRONCOS 2021 DRAFT PICKS
Round 1: 9th overall
Round 2: 40th overall
Round 3: 71st overall
Round 4: 114th overall
Round 5: 152nd overall
Round 6: 191st overall
Round 7: 237th overall
Round 7: 239th overall
Round 7: 253rd overall
I'm betting they trade up with Atlanta at #4.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like Philly West...
Although this is the first time in a long time that Eagles fans are expecting a bad season.
I feel like Philly fans always think their teams are going to have a bad season, but after each win also feel they will be world champs

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They can probably sit at 9 and take the qb that's left of the big 4

I doubt that. New England, Washington, and Carolina all need QBs. Carolina picks before Denver, and the other two are motivated to make a trade.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Big 4? More like Big 5 QBs - Lawrence, Wilson, Jones likely go 1-3 and fields/lance will likely go in later part of top 10 (5-7 don’t need QBs...maybe Detroit trades back).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Big 4? More like Big 5 QBs - Lawrence, Wilson, Jones likely go 1-3 and fields/lance will likely go in later part of top 10 (5-7 don’t need QBs...maybe Detroit trades back).
Jones really shouldn’t be included with the other 4.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

It's a great city to fly into ride the rails & go to Mile High Stadium & then experience the Rolling Stones though:cool:
1617032276244.png

Psycho_X

Legend

Shuie3225

Starter
It's just crazy how the Bucs were able to keep everyone. They will be a tough matchup in the playoffs but I think we match up with them pretty well if that's who we get.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This college year was different from any other year. Results in games this year need to be closely scrutinized. With that I am leery of any player that significantly rose in their positional rankings due to this years results.

Or dropped. 2019 may be more indicative

Tano

Legend
Idk, 1.75 mil is ok. If I would have guessed I'd probably have said $2.5mil but this is a weird offseason. He does get about as good of an opportunity as he can get being the possible #2 there with a stud RB being focused on. 1 year deal to make the big bucks next offseason if he can show something more.
I just don't see it with Reynolds. He is just a so so receiver imho.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Chase Daniels to the Chargers.

I know nobody cares and why should they. I just wanted to say I read that he's made $40m so far in his career. Has he even started a game in the league?

What a life, hold a clipboard and rake in the millions.

I work with a couple people like that.