OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Does anyone know the last day a team can put a claim in on anothers restricted free agents? I can't find a definitive date anywhere for this offseason. Was wondering if the Rams are holding off signing later tier free agents until they know for sure D Will won't get an offer of some kind. Might also be why the Rams are never in hurry to share contract details until they are filed. If a team was actually thinking of signing him to a contract they might wait and see if Rams hamstring themselves by using up their cap space so any contract they give him doesn't have to be front loaded. But the longer it drags out the more cap space dries up for other teams too. I don't know, probably not but just a random thought I had.

They still have a Stafford restructure in their back pocket if needed

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Rapoports tweet indicates SF sending number 12 this year and 3 future firsts. So might be '22,'23,'24 first rounders. Good for the Dolphins.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm honestly just glad they won't get Lawrence or Wilson. I'm slightly afraid of Fields especially since OSU posted the 40 yard dash totals this year and it showed Fields as 4.38. I don't think that's accurate, but damn.

btfd16

Rookie
I'm honestly just glad they won't get Lawrence or Wilson. I'm slightly afraid of Fields especially since OSU posted the 40 yard dash totals this year and it showed Fields as 4.38. I don't think that's accurate, but damn.
Spoiler: It's Mac Jones!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Could it be Lance?

Could the Jets flip #2 for #3 for a top defensive player Robert Saleh wants. Niners then grab Wilson at #2; and Jets could take a QB they prefer (Fields or Lance), draft a non-QB they love at #3, or deal that pick for a team that wants Fields or Lance.

And, finally, could I come up with something more insane?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I remember him being a Beast inside, but damn we would have to make room for him as he will be in big demand!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is the big signing that we were rumored to have!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Would really like to see us sign him. Benefit by weakening the hags and getting insight to their D. Like Reed a lot also, could fill in for Brockers admirably.
I think Robinson is pegged to replace Brockers.

Reed is good. Just not sure that is the best use of the limited cap space remaining.