OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I feel like Philly fans always think their teams are going to have a bad season, but after each win also feel they will be world champs
When it comes to the Eagles they have always been pretty confident. And they should ve because they have been a consistent winner mostly these last 20 yrs.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Got to respect that. (y)

He wanted to be home with family, got the chance and took it.

Sounds like Rams tried to sign him. Assuming the offers were close, what does that say about our remaining budget?
I respect the hell out of it too. In a way, disappointed he's gone but I don't blame him one bit. Shows the Rams know they have a void to fill at CB.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt that. New England, Washington, and Carolina all need QBs. Carolina picks before Denver, and the other two are motivated to make a trade.
yeah I guess it comes down to whether or not you're willing to get into a bidding war for the fourth quarterback in a draft class.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah I guess it comes down to whether or not you're willing to get into a bidding war for the fourth quarterback in a draft class.
You either have a QB or you're not competing. Comes down to if these GM/Coach combo's think that the 4th QB to get drafted is their guy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I work with a couple people like that.
Mojo at work...
iu

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I just don't see it with Reynolds. He is just a so so receiver imho.
He lacks some competitivness. Now obviously any big time college and or NFL player is competitive, but he is just not at the level of some guys that just outfight the defender for a 50/50 ball. Seems to lack the fire that top guys have.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Got to respect that. (y)

Sounds like Rams tried to sign him. Assuming the offers were close, what does that say about our remaining budget?
A lot cheaper living in Cleveland.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Got to respect that. (y)

I agree and definitely respect going back home. Just thought we'd be able to sway him to come back to the team that drafted, believed in him, and gave him his chance at starting if the money was comparable. Oh well, at least we know the Rams believe they have a missing piece at CB. Doesn't necessarily give me confidence that they really believe David Long or our other CBs are ready to step up in Hill's role. We'll find out for sure when the season rolls around.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He lacks some competitivness. Now obviously any big time college and or NFL player is competitive, but he is just not at the level of some guys that just outfight the defender for a 50/50 ball. Seems to lack the fire that top guys have.

the weird thing is it's the exact opposite of his college highlights, where he goes up and gets the ball no matter who's near him.

at least that's what i remember of his college highlights.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
the weird thing is it's the exact opposite of his college highlights, where he goes up and gets the ball no matter who's near him.

at least that's what i remember of his college highlights.

It’s likely why Snead drafted him. A lot of ppl here loved the pick.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I agree and definitely respect going back home. Just thought we'd be able to sway him to come back to the team that drafted, believed in him, and gave him his chance at starting if the money was comparable. Oh well, at least we know the Rams believe they have a missing piece at CB. Doesn't necessarily give me confidence that they really believe David Long or our other CBs are ready to step up in Hill's role. We'll find out for sure when the season rolls around.
I believe he was undrafted and first signed by the Bungles. I never knew he was from Ohio. He went from St Bony in CA to UofO. I just assumed he was from CA.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I believe he was undrafted and first signed by the Bungles. I never knew he was from Ohio. He went from St Bony in CA to UofO. I just assumed he was from CA.
Yep
UDFA signed MAY 3 2015 Signed a 3 year $1.585 million contract with Cincinnati.
SEP 5 2015 Waived by Cincinnati
DEC 6 2015 Signed to the active roster by Cincinnati
DEC 24 2015 Waived by Cincinnati
DEC 25 2015 Signed a contract with New England
DEC 30 2015 Waived by New England
DEC 31 2015 Claimed off waivers by St. Louis
NOV 22 2016 Waived by Los Angeles
NOV 25 2016 Signed to the practice squad by Los Angeles
DEC 14 2016 Signed to the active roster by Los Angeles
MAY 1 2017 Suspended 2 games for the DUI charge against him, forfeiting $72,352 in 2017 salary with Los Angeles
MAR 12 2018 Signed a contract with Los Angeles
MAR 12 2019 Assigned a 1 year $2.025 million tender by Los Angeles