OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
They seem intent on screwing this up.
Just a quick aside Mack but I have been wondering.

Is the baby your child? Is it your grandchild? Great grandchild? Great, great grandchild?

Regardless, it's a beautiful kid! However, if the answer is the last one above ... good God, you are old!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just a quick aside Mack but I have been wondering.

Is the baby your child? Is it your grandchild? Great grandchild? Great, great grandchild?

Regardless, it's a beautiful kid! However, if the answer is the last one above ... good God, you are old!

Granddaughter. Her name is Serenity and I already have planned much to her parent’s consternation that when one of them scolds her “I told you to get up and put your cup in the sink. Serenity…now,” to jump up and shout “SERENITY NOW”

Also, she likes three things so far… SciFi (legit, she will stop everything to watch it), the Rams and happy songs.

When I showed her Stafford just after the trade, she giggled loudly. When I showed her Von Miller, she went from crying (she was being put to bed and fussing a lil bit) to laughing and clapping her hands. Not remotely kidding. Everyone already calls her “Grandpa’s football buddy”.

Makes it better that the first time she saw a 9ers player, she started to cry.

It all seems made up even to me… especially as a sporty guy, I had four arty kids… the one season my son played soccer was… well, he’s an amazing artist…lol.

So to have a pre-verbal baby AREADY loving the Rams and seeming to instinctively know who the good guys are… I am super blessed.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Oh dang, just saw this...

McVay, from the article:

“I’ll tell you what, I was really pleased with some of the younger guys coming in and doing a nice job,” McVay continued. “I thought Ben Skowronek really came in and handled a couple targets really well. You could see he’s got a good understanding of what’s going on. It was good to get Jacob Harris involved."

Me, reading it:

iu

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After being release by the Cowpokes and GB? Hard pass.
Got it, calling free agents bad :) I don't expect anything out of the guy at all but calling a guy being bad is surprising since we have 2 healthy ILB on the roster atm but we know Smith is rarely healthy.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Got it, calling free agents bad :) I don't expect anything out of the guy at all but calling a guy being bad is surprising since we have 2 healthy ILB on the roster atm but we know Smith is rarely healthy.
Yeah that’s exactly what that means. CMON MAN, if he didn’t have major problems would these two organizations have release him?

When I first heard the boys were releasing him I thought he’d be worth a look. But, after reading what I could find and talking with my son and another long time fan it was clear he would not fit the Rams culture.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
They seem intent on screwing this up.

I don’t pretend to understand the dynamics of negotiating multiple settlements with criminal charges pending.

Seems opposing counsel is waiting for the criminal side to go first as a criminal conviction makes the civil convictions cakewalks… and they slow walking this prosecution it seems… he could miss another year at this rate…
Might take years to settle and imposing a deadline simply empowers the "global" side of the negotiations. Not how to get an NFL deal done before a trade deadline, or at any time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that’s exactly what that means. CMON MAN, if he didn’t have major problems would these two organizations have release him?

When I first heard the boys were releasing him I thought he’d be worth a look. But, after reading what I could find and talking with my son and another long time fan it was clear he would not fit the Rams culture.
DJax is about to get released without major problems and averaging 27 ypc. I didn't advocate signing him, simply said calling wouldn't be a bad thing. You can find out a lot by talking to him, also it just so happens that our coaches have friends on the GB and Dallas coaching staffs. Calling them can be very informative.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What is the point of releasing DJax anyway? Do we save that much (if any) scratch??