OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Chiefs are desperate for help but not sure that is it. Was glad we didn't bite on that.
I think the plan was to get DL'er all pro-Chris Jones who was their starting DE back starting inside @ DT. The trade for a (well worn) veteran DE would permit this & should instantly help KC with their issues in that defense.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
There is a rumor out there that Henry Ruggs was involved in a fatal car wreck last night. Details sketchy

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say two releases in a month say enough about him.
Yeah his injury history is bad, in all honesty if we signed him he’d likely end up on th hot tub IT

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They seem intent on screwing this up.

I don’t pretend to understand the dynamics of negotiating multiple settlements with criminal charges pending.

Seems opposing counsel is waiting for the criminal side to go first as a criminal conviction makes the civil convictions cakewalks… and they slow walking this prosecution it seems… he could miss another year at this rate…