OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley has a strong relationship with Goff and Holmes (the GM), and he still has a nose for the end zone. Hope he does well, although I can't see him playing for more than 1 year, and for a lot less money. Definitely his last go-round, IMO.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Gurley has a strong relationship with Goff and Holmes (the GM), and he still has a nose for the end zone. Hope he does well, although I can't see him playing for more than 1 year, and for a lot less money. Definitely his last go-round, IMO.
Having a very good oline would help TG at this point. And getting the ball into the end zone, even if his other numbers weren't great, would really help Detroit.

Psycho_X

Legend
Having a very good oline would help TG at this point. And getting the ball into the end zone, even if his other numbers weren't great, would really help Detroit.

Agreed, Detroit is a great spot for TG to land. He still has a nose for the endzone so I'm surprised he doesn't get more consideration from teams as a third down/redzone back. He can squeak out a couple more years in that roll in a good place like Detroit with that o-line.

dang

Legend
Fingers crossed that this comes to fruition.
‘predicts’ is long way from ‘confirmed’ but let’s hope. This would immediately elevate our ILB corp for this year as Jones takes a year to get acclimated.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

This guy has some real potential. I bet Snead and his scouts liked what they saw a few years ago
@BonifayRam should love this kid's size.

Rams sign former Titans DB Kareem Orr​

1622304054395.png

The Los Angeles Rams’ roster wasn’t quite at 90 players, so they had room to add some more depth. They did just that on Wednesday, signing former Titans cornerback Kareem Orr.

Orr spent the last two seasons in Tennessee, playing seven games and making 16 total tackles. He played 46 defensive snaps in each season, as well as 56 total snaps on special teams.

Orr began his college career at Arizona State where he had 38 tackles and six interceptions as a freshman. He had one interception in 2016 as a sophomore but transferred to UT-Chattanooga where he played two more seasons.

He went undrafted in 2019 but signed with the Titans, making the 53-man roster as a rookie.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Fingers crossed that this comes to fruition.

I would agree that the Rams have some big questions @ OLB'er in this upcoming Training Camp with the very UNhealthy Terrell Lewis & the history of injuries since they arrived in the NFL .....Ogbonnia Okoronkwo & Justin Lawler. However, an overpriced veteran wore-down defender who is looking to still get paid millions just does not feel right to me. Hollins having a full Ram OTA/TC & Preseason under his belt is sure to make him better.

I am sure Morris & Shula are hoping that newcomer's rookies Chris Garrett, Max Roberts & ex-Raven John Daka can earn a OLB'er roster spot this season & contribute some. In addition, the Rams might be able to keep OLB'er Okoronkwo & Lawler healthy this season. I expect nothing from Lewis.

I would keep in mind that DC Morris is more of a 43D coach history & the Rams are in much better health condition with 43 DE Edge Rushers on the roster i.e. rookie Earnest Brown/ Jonah Williams/ Eric Banks.

Oh by the way in Wrights's last 4 seasons, Wright has a total of 2 sacks:yuky:.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I would agree that the Rams have some big questions @ OLB'er in this upcoming Training Camp with the very UNhealthy Terrell Lewis & the history of injuries since they arrived in the NFL .....Ogbonnia Okoronkwo & Justin Lawler. However, an overpriced veteran wore-down defender who is looking to still get paid millions just does not feel right to me. Hollins having a full Ram OTA/TC & Preseason under his belt is sure to make him better.

I am sure Morris & Shula are hoping that newcomer's rookies Chris Garrett, Max Roberts & ex-Raven John Daka can earn a OLB'er roster spot this season & contribute some. In addition, the Rams might be able to keep OLB'er Okoronkwo & Lawler healthy this season. I expect nothing from Lewis.

I would keep in mind that DC Morris is more of a 43D coach history & the Rams are in much better health condition with 43 DE Edge Rushers on the roster i.e. rookie Earnest Brown/ Jonah Williams/ Eric Banks.

Oh by the way in Wrights's last 4 seasons, Wright has a total of 2 sacks:yuky:.
Pete likely would have KJ wearing a wire the whole time he was in Rams camp

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
@BonifayRam should love this kid's size.

Rams sign former Titans DB Kareem Orr​

View attachment 45682

The Los Angeles Rams’ roster wasn’t quite at 90 players, so they had room to add some more depth. They did just that on Wednesday, signing former Titans cornerback Kareem Orr.

Orr spent the last two seasons in Tennessee, playing seven games and making 16 total tackles. He played 46 defensive snaps in each season, as well as 56 total snaps on special teams.

Orr began his college career at Arizona State where he had 38 tackles and six interceptions as a freshman. He had one interception in 2016 as a sophomore but transferred to UT-Chattanooga where he played two more seasons.

He went undrafted in 2019 but signed with the Titans, making the 53-man roster as a rookie.

I wonder what's up with Orr. He had a great freshman year. Then bleh. He's got skills to be good. Maybe he lacks motovation. Doesn't love football? Read that scouting report. It makes him seem like another DWill.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wonder what's up with Orr. He had a great freshman year. Then bleh. He's got skills to be good. Maybe he lacks motovation. Doesn't love football? Read that scouting report. It makes him seem like another DWill.
No idea but the Rams sure do seem to have a great grasp of what they want in DBs. So I'm guessing he'll have a chance to make the roster as long as he can show a bit on teams.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
‘predicts’ is long way from ‘confirmed’ but let’s hope. This would immediately elevate our ILB corp for this year as Jones takes a year to get acclimated.
It's just speculation. Might well make sense but no indication that the Rams are actually interested. In general, however, the Rams appear to have enough money to make a signing like this or another comparable one.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No idea but the Rams sure do seem to have a great grasp of what they want in DBs. So I'm guessing he'll have a chance to make the roster as long as he can show a bit on teams.

Keep in mind CB Coach Aubrey Pleasant is now in Detroit and Safety Coach Ejiro Evero has been elevated to Secondary Coach & Passing Game Coordinator, with Jonathan Cooley now assisting him, so hopefully the Rams still are able to coach up these players and Orr can be an asset because he has great size at 5'11 195, so let's hope "6 Pick Reem." is another find.