OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Apparently the rams called about trading for Rodgers according to ESPN
They only stated the Rams called in January and were turned away before trading for Stafford. Would this news have them consider trading Stafford for Rodgers tho? Very interesting.

Robert

Rookie
They only stated the Rams called in January and were turned away before trading for Stafford. Would this news have them consider trading Stafford for Rodgers tho? Very interesting.
It’s been stated that rams have reached out today about him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It’s been stated that rams have reached out today about him.
Really? Where? This is the ESPN article from today so I don't see it.

Screenshot_20210429-130316_Chrome.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
May be good in a rotation

He may. I think he'll fail miserably, personally. He's one of the most talented defensive tackles in the league when it comes to fate-given gifts; his size, his speed, his length, everything can't be taught, and he was THE number one prospect overall coming out of high school for many reasons. But he's selfish and extremely lazy; he never did even the basic minimum with the Cardinals when they drafted him. That's why he busted. Why he'll probably flame out of Seattle. He is a fucking slug on the field, worse than Haynesworth in Washington, and I'll laugh when he flames out in Seattle - not out of any vindictiveness towards Nkemdiche, but simply because...it's the Hags.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'll continue the Rodgers convo here since it's technically a trade. Now Florio is saying this, hope he is wrong.....fuck, go Raiders and Broncos
Screenshot_20210429-132802_Chrome.jpg

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah they would, AFC West would give NFC West a run for their money as the best division in football if that happened. Three great or potentially great QBs... and Derek Carr.
Makes sense the Packers would trade him to am AFC so they don't have to face him if they were somehow able to stumble into the playoffs. Plus those teams have more assets to trade.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah they would, AFC West would give NFC West a run for their money as the best division in football if that happened. Three great or potentially great QBs... and Derek Carr.
Watch it be the Raiders that go get him and Gruden leads him to the worst records of his career :D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He may. I think he'll fail miserably, personally. He's one of the most talented defensive tackles in the league when it comes to fate-given gifts; his size, his speed, his length, everything can't be taught, and he was THE number one prospect overall coming out of high school for many reasons. But he's selfish and extremely lazy; he never did even the basic minimum with the Cardinals when they drafted him. That's why he busted. Why he'll probably flame out of Seattle. He is a fucking slug on the field, worse than Haynesworth in Washington, and I'll laugh when he flames out in Seattle - not out of any vindictiveness towards Nkemdiche, but simply because...it's the Hags.
Maybe Pete thinks he can give him a motivational speech.
I'll continue the Rodgers convo here since it's technically a trade. Now Florio is saying this, hope he is wrong.....fuck, go Raiders and Broncos
View attachment 45202
Wow, it’s down to a list. I thought the Packers just made it to the NFC Championship game a few months ago.

I also thought that he bought in with the new offense. There’s no pleasing him.
Makes sense the Packers would trade him to am AFC so they don't have to face him if they were somehow able to stumble into the playoffs. Plus those teams have more assets to trade.
The number 3 pick this year would be tempting. But I agree the Niners don’t have any other number ones to throw in.
Watch it be the Raiders that go get him and Gruden leads him to the worst records of his career :D
My thoughts exactly. Why would anyone want to go play for Chuckie. They just jettisoned their whole offensive line. One day maybe ppl will realize that it is not the players.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Imagine waking up as a whiners fan thinking your drafting Mac Jones in draft, then getting ARod through a trade instead..... My nightmare.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mark Schlereth came out 2 hours ago saying that Aaron Rodgers to Denver is close to a done deal. Things to work out, but he's TIGHT in the Denver building, so... it's unlikely he's just blowing smoke for twitter likes...

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Mark Schlereth came out 2 hours ago saying that Aaron Rodgers to Denver is close to a done deal. Things to work out, but he's TIGHT in the Denver building, so... it's unlikely he's just blowing smoke for twitter likes...
I hope he's right if they are indeed trading him. Makes the NFC just a bit easier.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
With so many really nice picks in the 2nd round, I can see the teams putting in some work.

If they don't make a trade prior to the Bronco's 2nd pick, I think it fell apart. I think that's the demarcation line.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
With so many really nice picks in the 2nd round, I can see the teams putting in some work.

If they don't make a trade prior to the Bronco's 2nd pick, I think it fell apart. I think that's the demarcation line.
Next years picks are seen as being much more valuable than this years picks. The 2022 draft is expected to be loaded since many good players stayed for the fifth year of eligibility. Denver could take a 1st in the next two or three years, or a first next year with a second and third, etc...

fearsomefour

Legend
Niners are gonna end up with Roger's aren't they? If so thats gonna freaking suck
I would think Denver makes the most sense.
Out of the NFC and a solid bridge QB until Love is ready to include in the trade.
When all the dust settles I think Rodgers plays in GB this year.