OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes, Clark's deal is heavily back loaded. His first year money was tight and the money was lighter to fit under the cap. This is why it's basically impossible to cut him with all the guaranteed money he's owed. Next year he's still owed a lot of guaranteed but it would actually save a lot by cutting him.

You're gonna see Mahomes's cap hit very low for the next several years. It's designed to be restructured each year to minimize the cap hit. Plus Mahomes is actually on his fifth year option so it's even lower.

Something I saw today as well is the Chiefs OL. They have a real shot at being a top OL. If you look at the cap the entire unit cost under 10 million. Even Kyle Long's cap hit is like 1.5 million.

So on paper the Chiefs have a $7 million QB and a 10 million OL. Clyde is on a rookie contract on top of that's. It's pretty unthinkable. View attachment 45095
The funny thing is with Mahomes being so elusive I expect to see a story about how Blythe gave up only 2 sacks all season.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The funny thing is with Mahomes being so elusive I expect to see a story about how Blythe gave up only 2 sacks all season.

Yes, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Austin Reiter is no better and they say he gave up no sacks and is one of the best pass blocking C's in the league. Dude was literally signed off the street mid-season when Mitch Morse got hurt a few years back. Such crap, Reiter sucked. Dude gets blown backwards all the time.

Mahomes has never had a great OL or great defense. In contrast, Brady has both the last three seasons. Brady is overrated.

I mean if beating Mahomes twice in the Postseason but going 0-3 against Foles and Eli isn't revealing then I don't know what is.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver has a decent receiving group and a strong Running game lead by Gordon. It will be interesting to see what happens.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear patriots better not give Whiners a good pick for this dbag.

View: https://twitter.com/daleearnold/status/1387549337471815694?s=21

They're working on a contract for a guy who's under contract with another team? That's pretty bizarre.
Such a conundrum, want to see the Pats get fleeced on a trade, but at the same time I dont want the 9ers to benefit here. Everyone knows they are not going to pay JG 24 mill to be backup for the rook, either he'll be a post 6/1 release or if a team chokes and throws them a pick, nothing higher than a 5th would make any sense