OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think it is more than that. Mcvay needs to get rid of the last parts of the Jeff Fisher Stank!!
I have to admit that I was a big fan of the Fisher signing but in hindsight it didn't work out. Ah that 20/20 hindsight. But then again, 7-9 was an upgrade and we beat up those NFCW upstarts, including the last season opener in the Lou when so many of us were there to watch it.

So let's not pretend that all of the Fisher picks were crap. He had his times but he was definitely not a complete HC - we know that.

Talking about Hekker as Fisher stank is appalling and frankly disrespecting one of the finest punters the NFL has ever seen.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have to admit that I was a big fan of the Fisher signing but in hindsight it didn't work out. Ah that 20/20 hindsight. But then again, 7-9 was an upgrade and we beat up those NFCW upstarts, including the last season opener in the Lou when so many of us were there to watch it.

So let's not pretend that all of the Fisher picks were crap. He had his times but he was definitely not a complete HC - we know that.

Talking about Hekker as Fisher stank is appalling and frankly disrespecting one of the finest punters the NFL has ever seen.

I’ll keep Jeff Fisher..
I will admit Jeff Fisher was not all bad.
He did lie to St.Louis though.He knew what was up.I wouldn’t get into that,because politics came into play.
I will say The Rams Greatest few Years in History were in the LOU!!
GREATEST SHOW on TURF— I’ve always stay loyal & Love where The Rams are as a FRANCHISE!!! Stan Kronke has been are Great Owner.It’s his team & he is The Owner!!! He is not afraid to PAY FOR THE BEST! He has DEEP POCKETS as well.
—I lived Jeff Fishers Wild Wings live Ram Talks.I believed in The Rams.
He had the talent to win a SuperBowl. I bet Over $35,000 that he would get over 7-9 twice. Nick Foles was the QB.
—Jeff Fisher did loss a rookie OC in Sean Mcvay I believe in that 2nd game in 2015? Trent Williams & that Rookie Running Back.Lance Kendrick missing
a TD wide open TD catch in Pittsburgh. A beautiful ball by Nick Foles.PHILLY doesn’t win a SuperBowl with players missing TD catches.Barron put Big Ben out to have the game to lost as AD & The Rams defense stop M.Vick.
—I’ll go on about Johnny.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As a long time Rams Fan there were times we would say The Rams Pro Bowler was are only MVP. It was a tribute to Jeff Fisher to be on both sides of it. Gurleys rookie year when he broke out against Zona & him sliding before the End Zone so The Rams could run out the clock.He is a student of the game & was a Top 5 Ram RB.
Johnny came in with The Leg ,Jeff Fishers first season.He was Les Sneads guy ? The Rams got rid of Brown & Donnie Jones who were HIGH PAID special Team guys. The Rams had Cap issues & went with 2 Rookies.

Going back to 2015, against Baltimore where The Rams got Case Keenum,who actually beat The Rams the season before.He gets a concussion & REGGIE SCOTT & JEFF FISHER left him out on the FIELD.
I don’t know WTF happened there. REGGIE was right there watching it as a Trainer. Jeff Fisher said he didn’t see it ??? Case doesn’t know WHERE he is at.One of The Grossest Plays I’ve seen.
Greg had already missed a FG & The Rams where in FG range.Foles was healthy after that Clay Mattews hit finaly. Case Fumbles the ball. Then
goes to the hospital?
I think that might be apart if the Tent ??! Then against the 9ers Gurley is out &’Greg the Leg missed at least a game winner ? Mr. Automatic except in 2015.
Jeff Fisher would have finished out 2019 as The Rams HC though if not for Jared Goff & Eric Dickerson.
—Fishers biggest problem was a control Freak & not hiring a Top OC.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I remember the years of the Rams trying to build a team like this, to my recollection, they were never that good. If I'm not mistaken Kolostrman(sp) was the GM and Linasham the HC.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I remember the years of the Rams trying to build a team like this, to my recollection, they were never that good. If I'm not mistaken Kolostrman(sp) was the GM and Linasham the HC.
?
Don Klosterman was the GM in the 1970's.

Scott Linehan was the HC in 2006-2008.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers trying to beat everyone to the punch on the "post draft" options. Those bastids.