OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hearst and/or Key would be great cheap signings that would not count towards our cap. I'm hoping we are seriously looking into them. Would be nice to take care of a need prior to the draft.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hearst and/or Key would be great cheap signings that would not count towards our cap.
Neither one ever did anything in Oakland. But if they want to come in as a rotational player on a cheap deal... why not?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, boat trip was in January 2017; and the France photo was in 2018.

I forgot about those things, but in the grand scheme? It wouldn't bother me as a fan. Hell we saw Jalen Ramsey want to throw down with Golden Taint after a game and no one batted an eye. Not comparing situations, just players and what they do off the field.

Agree to disagree I guess, but at least I've found one person who doesn't think OBJ has earned the diva/headcase title that everybody else gives him.

I try to look at both sides of things and full assess a situation past and current before going with the crowd.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
He had back to back 1,000 yards seasons in 2018/2019 in 2 of the most dysfunctional organizations the league has ever seen. The NY media did a character assassination of this guy and it seems like it has stuck. He plays hard and wants the ball. Blew out his knee trying to make a tackle after his QB threw a terrible pass. Most WR take the lazy way out but he didnt, tracked the guy down and paid the price for it. His 2 QB's have been an over the hil and never very good in the first place Eli Manning, and the self proclaimed next coming in Baker Mayfield. I cant even imagine what he would do playing for an genius like McVay and/or with a QB as good as Stafford

I think you are underestimating Manning just a bit. OBJ looked pretty damn good his first three years in the league with Manning throwing to him for 35 tds. More than Calvin Johnson caught in any three year period in Detroit. fYI Manning's stats in those years (2014-16) look pretty much indistinguishable from Stafford's.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They now should now rename the comeback player of the year award after him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Couldn't happen to a better team :LOL:

Screenshot_20210419-110402_Chrome.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Smith is such a piece of shit. That news makes me feel good inside. Nice signing Seattle you dumbasses. :ROFLMAO:

Tano

Legend
Smith is such a piece of shit. That news makes me feel good inside. Nice signing Seattle you dumbasses. :ROFLMAO:
But but but - he could have been like Donald and saving that person from attack.

I sure am using a lot of blue font today

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good for Alex Smith. He came back and played decent. Time to retire.

Aldon Smith and the Seahawks... :D