OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bogus news reported to me from a POS sorta friend....my edit to remove the lies I was told

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Where is the announcement that we are hosting Hurst for a visit???

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams are just letting Hekk know he's gotta bounce back. Competition is good. Hekk will smoke their asses in camp.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know, with the cap crunch I wouldn't be surprised by anything this season. Post Jun 1st cut would net back $3.75 mil this year and $4mil/$4.25 mil the next two years. I love Hekker but if Rams think their offense is going to be greatly improved with Stafford they might devalue their need for a great punter compared to an average one. I don't think they'll cut him but there's some value there if they think they can get by without him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clearly they plan on letting Hekker play Center
Put me in Coach....

zMGPV1R.jpg

dang

Legend
TheRams won’t need a punter this year as the will go for it on every 4th down or score on every possession.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clearly they plan on letting Hekker play Center

Or trading him for a center? lol. Seriously though... does Hekker provide any trade value? Cowboys? Lions?

I would not put ANYTHING past Snead or McVay these days.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously though... does Hekker provide any trade value?
Love Hekker but think he's got zero trade value. Getting paid almost 4 mill, at 32 years old, coming off a down year (for him). Looks like he's got a pretty significant dead cap hit too

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Love Hekker but think he's got zero trade value. Getting paid almost 4 mill, at 32 years old, coming off a down year (for him). Looks like he's got a pretty significant dead cap hit too

I think it is more than that. Mcvay needs to get rid of the last parts of the Jeff Fisher Stank!!